Deyon Bouie

Advertisement
I question that strength of schedule - beating up on the Syrupmakers isn’t a quality win.
2000 Bainbrigde Football Schedule

Game Day Opponent Score
Friday, September 11 Coffee Trojans L 31 - 16
Friday, September 18 at Valdosta Wildcats L 45 - 7
Friday, September 25 Thomasville Bulldogs W 21 - 7
Friday, October 2 at Ware County Gators L 35 - 30
Friday, October 16 Cairo Syrupmakers W 21 - 0
Thursday, October 22 at Dougherty Trojans W 56 - 7
Friday, October 30 Dade Christian, FL W 35 - 13
Thursday, November 5 at Westover Patriots W 28 - 14
Friday, November 13 at Thomas County Central Yellow Jackets W 37 - 14
Friday, November 20 Monroe Tornadoes W 43 - 14
Saturday, November 28 Westside, Macon Seminoles W 42 - 0
Friday, December 4 Islands Sharks W 43 - 0
Friday, December 11 at Cedartown Bulldogs W 21 - 10
Friday, December 18 Marist War Eagles L 42 - 0
Not familiar with GA football but my understanding is Dade Christian has a few P5 prospects in 2023 and 2024 class.

Bainbridge is like 30 minutes away from Tallahassee. If FSU is serious I don’t see him picking anyone but them.
They know about Miami in Bainbridge I be there all the time I'm dating a chick from there and all they see is my Miami gear on my car and clothes lol.. we can definitely pull him..👀🙌🏾we get respect here..

Advertisement
They know about Miami in Bainbridge I be there all the time I'm dating a chick from there and all they see is my Miami gear on my car and clothes lol.. we can definitely pull him..👀🙌🏾we get respect here..
I’m from Blakely. Getting out that small *** town was needed coming out of HS. I just know my interactions in southern GA have been completely different than yours.

I’m from Blakely. Getting out that small *** town was needed coming out of HS. I just know my interactions in southern GA have been completely different than yours.
That’s interesting. Ive been a handful of times and all the country boys I’ve met from Bainbridge are die hard UGA fans. They always liked Miami more than FSU when I’ve worn canes gear.

Advertisement
That’s interesting. Ive been a handful of times and all the country boys I’ve met from Bainbridge are die hard UGA fans. They always liked Miami more than FSU when I’ve worn canes gear.
I left in 08. Have been back on multiple occasions. Maybe I tying my HS razzing being one of very few Canes fans surrounded by Noles and Bulldogs at every corner. I can only speak from my own experiences.

I left in 08. Have been back on multiple occasions. Maybe I tying my HS razzing being one of very few Canes fans surrounded by Noles and Bulldogs at every corner. I can only speak from my own experiences.
I was normally around the same crowd and most were rednecks and 30 years and older. So that probably had a lot to do with the UGA connections. This was from 2013-2017.

Advertisement
So I hate to be that guy, but I hope the fact that Miami is getting more involved with this cat isn't a bad sign that the staff has doubts about Fegans, I'm just sayin
He's a 5 star athlete that can play corner, safety, striker, slot corner and maybe even offense. He's uncommitted and obviously doesnt have a leader. Why in the world would the staff not get involved with him just because they have other db's committed. This is why I had to take a break from here some of you guys raise my blood pressure.

He's a 5 star athlete that can play corner, safety, striker, slot corner and maybe even offense. He's uncommitted and obviously doesnt have a leader. Why in the world would the staff not get involved with him just because they have other db's committed. This is why I had to take a break from here some of you guys raise my blood pressure.
Stack Chips

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Cool, I haven't checked into the guy at all, but I agree with what you said

Agree but TAMU has been the leader since his decommit.

Advertisement
Back