Dexter Williams now 80% committed

I think a lot of us saw this coming.

Yes but Fl. Was the fear and I think still is. He comes here unless the Gators flip him.

Advertisement
No surprise here. Commitment in recruiting does not mean loyalty, allegiance, faithful, etc. It means hold my spot for now. To me, him saying 80% is just saying openly what most here have felt about his commitment all along.

This class is bad outside of cronkite and williams. The class is filled with 2 and 3 star specials. Smfh. Thanks Gluten.

Advertisement
Surprised he committed, and will be surprised if he sticks. Love the kid as a prospect, and would love to see him end up in this class.

Advertisement
Is this the kid that got injured? What was his injury and how long is he out?

Let me know.

It was an ankle injury, he should be back in summer workouts and stuff.

Orlando Olympia transfer RB Dexter Williams, who is committed to Miami, suffered a painful high-ankle sprain in the second quarter,
High ankle sprains take more time than most realize. You can run/jog within a few weeks, but running 100% with change of direction takes a good while longer to come back to where it was pre-injury.

If I were Williams, I'd give it 5 weeks before trying any full speed running/cutting, if then. And that's with intensive treatment/PT to make sure strength and range of motion come back to where it should be.

Of course it depends on how severe the sprain is, but I'd rather get a normal ankle sprain than a high ankle sprain any day of the week.

Advertisement
We, well the smart fans knew that this kid would be a fight regardless and lets be real we've seen kids every year who waver on their committment to a school but still sign with them on NSD so it is FAR from over

Let me know.

Orlando Olympia transfer RB Dexter Williams, who is committed to Miami, suffered a painful high-ankle sprain in the second quarter,
High ankle sprains take more time than most realize. You can run/jog within a few weeks, but running 100% with change of direction takes a good while longer to come back to where it was pre-injury.

If I were Williams, I'd give it 5 weeks before trying any full speed running/cutting, if then. And that's with intensive treatment/PT to make sure strength and range of motion come back to where it should be.

Of course it depends on how severe the sprain is, but I'd rather get a normal ankle sprain than a high ankle sprain any day of the week.

I can vouch. Ended my high school football season as a senior. Sucked balls. Took a long time to feel normal without all you mentioned.

Advertisement

Let me know.

I can vouch. Ended my high school football season as a senior. Sucked balls. Took a long time to feel normal without all you mentioned.
Same here...except it knocked me out of basketball. Not much room for a 5'10 guard who can't run full speed or cut.

Let me know.

Same here...except it knocked me out of basketball. Not much room for a 5'10 guard who can't run full speed or cut.

Had one too. Really slowed my time from seat to ticket window at dog tract. Thank The Lord, now we have slots, so don't have to move to bet. By the way, young men, those sprains turn into arthritis later -- just God's way to let you remember your youth. Don't even ask about the knee injuries. Funny thing for me is none came from football. Everything was in twenties when I took up tennis -- non contact seemed safer.

Advertisement
Back