Dexter Williams now 80% committed

Advertisement
See now this is where the committed QB in the 2015 class should be reaching out to Williams to solidify that commitment. But when you have a committed QB in Dwayne Lawson who is also looking around this is what happens, a class some elite players committed to UM as a safety net.

We need a leader to emerge and start to build class unity. Other schools have committed players recruiting other top talent to join them in the class, where as we have kids looking to take visits together to F'ing Tennessee.

Article on Dwayne Lawson taking visit to Tennessee also
http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/hillsboroughs-dwayne-lawson-commits-miami-hurrican/20453/

An oh by the way congrats to young Mr. Lawson for winning the Florida 3A State Championship in the Triple Jump.
http://tbo.com/sports/preps/the-tribunes-all-hillsborough-county-track-field-teams-20140601/

Go Canes

The leader of the class role is very overrated. Unless the leader has a previously built bond with players (I.e Cronkrite, JJ, Irvin, duke in 2012) the recruit recruiting recruit doesn't hold much weight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he is just stirring the pot a little to generate a little buzz because he is injured an probably won't compete at the Open, so this type of shock value will kep him in the public as well as keep his rising ratings up since USC and Tenn have two of the largest fan subscription basis among ranking sites.

If he goes USC his family will rarely seem him play, and as for Tennessee well that s a whole other animal for UM to contend with.

Go Canes

I know it is summer and recruiting gossip is what we have, but seriously this year the season is all that matters. This staff needs to produce something much better than we have seen or 2015 class will not matter much anyway. Lot of talent on the team now. We need results and more talent will follow. If last year repeats itself, you could have the power to pick your recruits and it is not going to matter. Al will either prove himself or be a dead man walking.

Advertisement
We knew it was going to be a fight to keep him, that's exactly what we're getting.

I wish kids that were still wavering would just wait on commiting.

I always wonder how these recruits come up with these percentages.

Who was that kid from Northwestern a few months back who said he was like 70% committed to a school but named a top 3 and didn't have the committed school in his top 3? Cot **** recruiting's getting out of hand.

Advertisement
I think he is just stirring the pot a little to generate a little buzz because he is injured an probably won't compete at the Open, so this type of shock value will kep him in the public as well as keep his rising ratings up since USC and Tenn have two of the largest fan subscription basis among ranking sites.

If he goes USC his family will rarely seem him play, and as for Tennessee well that s a whole other animal for UM to contend with.

Go Canes

EXACTLY!!!!

Lol somebody's in denial

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back