Dexter Williams impressed by Tennessee.

Maybe he just not competitive enough to become a cane....Reading Frank Gore's story should help every recruit have a better understanding of what it really takes to become a bigger part of a team...Could you imagine if he had Payton, Davenport, Portis and McGhaee ahead of him on the same team? Wheres your heart young man..

look, that's all true. however that was then. and this is now.

we need to get ballers on the team somehow someway. fix their mentality later on.

You can't fix his mentality if he's scared of the depth chart and doesn't come here.... He has too have it before he comes to Miami

Advertisement
Funny how they didn't mention UT got in trouble with the NCAA for low APR scores an players not graduating at all let alone on time. I am hoping this gets pointed out to good old Dexter.

As for Tennessee not being country ohhhh helll nah, they are kissing cousins while sipping gin at the Marriage Alter , type country. Ask Big Smo

[video=youtube_share;WDxSgq88Clw]http://youtu.be/WDxSgq88Clw[/video]

Funny how they didn't mention UT got in trouble with the NCAA for low APR scores an players not graduating at all let alone on time. I am hoping this gets pointed out to good old Dexter.

As for Tennessee not being country ohhhh helll nah, they are kissing cousins while sipping gin at the Marriage Alter , type country. Ask Big Smo

[video=youtube_share;WDxSgq88Clw]http://youtu.be/WDxSgq88Clw[/video]

Don't even have to play the video to know they got the most beautiful woman. Just look at the one in the white tank top...I love muffin tops that rival the size of their *****. It's like having four ***** to grab on to...and look at the guy's T-shirt. I know, if I ever went there, I'd never have to wash a T-shirt again.

I think it's pretty cool that Miami has 3 running backs at the opening this year. I wonder if any other school has ever had 3 commits, of the same position, at the opening before?

Advertisement
I think it's pretty cool that Miami has 3 running backs at the opening this year. I wonder if any other school has ever had 3 commits, of the same position, at the opening before?
yeah just looking at are commit list right now at the top gets me excited. can't wait for the opening. alot of talent. hopefully They make a pact at the opening to bring The U national championship.

Tennessee has a **** of a snow bunny team....

but not quite like Ole Miss
218.jpg

219.jpg

Advertisement
Back