Dexter W

Im on the dexter bandwagon i just pray hes as U as advertised.

This next RB class maybe the best we've ever had at Miami... It's going to be crazy special...!

Couple months ago, I had flashbacks of Andrew Johnson, Charlie Jones, and BOBBY WASHINGTON when Scarlett committed.

Praying this turns out how that was supposed to.

We've had some sick RB classes (based on stars and potential anyway)... I remember the year we had Lesean Mccoy and Graig Cooper both commit and then go prep. I just looked and we also had 4 star Kylan Robinson and 4 star Javarris James.

Wow. Forgot about Kylan Robinson. I thought he was going to be the next Quad Hill. Shows how much I ******' know.

Advertisement
Man you guys are bringing back memories with all this ole school recruiting talk. I remember when Troy and Darren and Sedrick Irvin went ape **** in the state title game in 93' and its funny that there names are always forgotten when bringing up the greats. Danyell Ferguson too.

But Bobby Washington was supposed to be the next MaGahee. Big, strong, fast. That cheating scandal really tested my morale. I didnt give a **** what happened, I wanted him here. He could talk about "what could have been" all day in the barbor shop. I bet it hurts him to even watch NFL football. I know he sees guys making millions in the league that he knows he was just as good as from the area. (like Ricky Jean Francois)

We have to hold on to Dex..By any means.

Dexter throws the U up every time he comes out of the West Orange smoke and after almost every touchdown.

He even has his boy Jalen throwing up the U. He's solid Cane from what I've seen almost every Friday night this year.

Dexter throws the U up every time he comes out of the West Orange smoke and after almost every touchdown.

He even has his boy Jalen throwing up the U. He's solid Cane from what I've seen almost every Friday night this year.

Tjl since you have seen him in person multiple times could you give us your own personal scouting report (unless you already have)

Nothing official, I just like to hear personal accounts from people who have seen a player multiple times, thanks in adavnce

Might be my favorite recruit in the entire class. He's electrifying. Him and Scarlett are such an absurdly talented combo, to add Walton would be criminal

Advertisement
Im on the dexter bandwagon i just pray hes as U as advertised.

This next RB class maybe the best we've ever had at Miami... It's going to be crazy special...!

Exactly. I know people were bummed about not getting Alex Collins and Dalvin this past year but yeah...this 2015 class is out of control. Makes up for those two misses.

I'm bummed about Collins because he was our commit and would have been fantastic match for Duke. Cook was never a commit here and Yearby is every bit as good a back. Next year's class is off the hook. the backs next year are smart; they see the value of sharing the caries and not burning the tread off the tires.

Tjl since you have seen him in person multiple times could you give us your own personal scouting report (unless you already have)

Nothing official, I just like to hear personal accounts from people who have seen a player multiple times, thanks in adavnce

He is more quick than fast and has elite vision. He hits the hole VERY hard and with a very solid base and strong legs, has more power than you think. He also catches the ball very well from the backfield.

A year in the weight room is essential and coming in the Spring is huge. He is very smart and will absolutely absorb the playbook like a sponge.

To me his most important asset is his hunger. His mom is disabled and you can just see the love between the two. He truly WANTS to give her the best life he can.

He is more quick than fast and has elite vision. He hits the hole VERY hard and with a very solid base and strong legs, has more power than you think. He also catches the ball very well from the backfield.

A year in the weight room is essential and coming in the Spring is huge. He is very smart and will absolutely absorb the playbook like a sponge.

To me his most important asset is his hunger. His mom is disabled and you can just see the love between the two. He truly WANTS to give her the best life he can.

Appreciate that, interesting you say he is more quick than fast. On his junior film he looked like a straight up burner (not sure if film was sped up or not). Either way kid sounds like the truth.

Advertisement
Back