Dexter gone

Advertisement
We did reach out to Cronkrite today though

We're gonna make a last minut push and see if he'll listen

Guess we didn't have room for Jalen Julius in this class to help lock up Williams.

Oh, wait. We've already had 12 decommits and there are only 18 commits left in the class? With Irvin, Cager, Lewis, Sapp, and every other late target all set to tell us to f*** off? And guys like Scarlett, St. Louis, and Chatman who will likely bolt as well?

This class will make the one pulled in during Randy's last year look like a top 5 haul. There's so much room for JAGs from the Northeast with no athletic upside.

I don't see how Golden can now sign a full class to get to the 84 we are allowed to play with this year,he need to sign close to 30 recruits to get there since we self imposed this past season.Have a feeling Golden is now wishing the ncaa would have hit us for more scholarship losses.

Advertisement
Jalen will turn out to be the bigger loss.

Can't believe our staff is simply this stupid.

Advertisement
A crappy, underwhelming and underperforming season combined with the staffs complete failure to offer Julius who is an obvious take. Did this one in.

Al thinks this is Alabama where we don't have to take a package deal. When you're freaking 6-7 you need to pull everything you can.

Losing Dexter stings, I don't care which way you put it. This kid was very pro miami and he got turned off.

He's not stupid either, he had a chance to play right away here. Nobody to blame here but the staff and their results.

Miami ****ed up with Cronkrite too. That ship sailed. He would be a fool to come back.

As for Dex. I'm thinking UF or Louisville. Al and company choked this one.

More to come.

Last edited:
1. Was expected
2. We don't need him
3. Walton and Scarlett are better
4. I only want recruits who want to be Canes
5. Grades
6. Didn't have a committable offer
7. We stopped recruiting him
8. He got paid
9. Crootin

Did I miss any?

Advertisement
We did reach out to Cronkrite today though

We're gonna make a last minut push and see if he'll listen

From what I was told by someone close to Cronkrite when he deocmmited I would be stunned if he went to UM. Would love to get him though

1. Was expected
2. We don't need him
5. Grades
8. He got paid
9. Crootin

Did I miss any?

I think one more:

"He's afraid of competition" and that should cover them all.

Advertisement
For a team like Miami to possibly have depth issues at RB is ******* criminal. Al's stealing that check.

1. Was expected
2. We don't need him
5. Grades
8. He got paid
9. Crootin

Did I miss any?

Wanted to leave Florida

For a team like Miami to possibly have depth issues at RB is ******* criminal. Al's stealing that check.

We already have them at safety and linebacker. Might as well add RB to the list of things that should be virtually impossible at Miami under this staff.

Advertisement
Back