Freshman
a11ab9551a54ae448fc052f176ba1be5.jpg

Change of plans?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cane...always believed so

why?

Just a hunch really. Always seemed to have had a good relationship with the staff going back to them being at UGA.

Seem to remember him mentioning Richt's faith playing a big role in his commitment to UGA intially.

Came down to Paradise camp on his own. Isn't infected by the South Florida germ that seems to take hold of all skill position talent.

Same feeling about Devonta that I had about AQM during his recruitment.

why?

Just a hunch really. Always seemed to have had a good relationship with the staff going back to them being at UGA.

Seem to remember him mentioning Richt's faith playing a big role in his commitment to UGA intially.

Came down to Paradise camp on his own. Isn't infected by the South Florida germ that seems to take hold of all skill position talent.

I for one hope you're right.

why?

Also always feel better about understated recruitments. The dudes that kinda just go about their business and don't do all the hollywood nonsense. McFarland, Smith, and Jeff Thomas have all been extremely low key. Makes me feel better about our shot to close strong.

Advertisement

why?

Also always feel better about understated recruitments. The dudes that kinda just go about their business and don't do all the hollywood nonsense. McFarland, Smith, and Jeff Thomas have all been extremely low key. Makes me feel better about our shot to close strong.

Smith is unlikely here, but I completely agree with you. Kids that handle their recruitment privately show maturity and tend to excel in college.

why?

You're looking too much into the Richt connection. He did not commit to uga bc of Richt. Heck, he decommitted from uga a few months AFTER Richt left. The person that is the link is the itialian guy who now works for bama (petito). He's the guy smith committed to while petito was at uga and smith decommitted from uga right after petito left uga. Do the math.

Advertisement

why?

You're looking too much into the Richt connection. He did not commit to uga bc of Richt. Heck, he decommitted from uga a few months AFTER Richt left. The person that is the link is the itialian guy who now works for bama (petito). He's the guy smith committed to while petito was at uga and smith decommitted from uga right after petito left uga. Do the math.

Read the first four words of my post.

Advertisement
Back