Devonta Smith visiting now?

Advertisement
I trust that dude Brooklyndee.

Smith gon be a Cane.

Tweed said it ain't Miami.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has said why he thinks we're still a possible destination for Smith. [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] ever say why he thinks opposite?

Both good dudes, but riding with Brooklyn on this one. He's a fellow Cali Cane, and hope makes for a more fun January.

Last edited:

Smith gon be a Cane.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has said why he thinks we're still a possible destination for Smith. [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] ever say why he thinks opposite?

Both good dudes, but riding with Brooklyn on this one. He's a fellow Cali Cane, and hope makes for a more fun January.

He said bama because smith is already commited there.

Advertisement
Recently read an article where Smith was talking about he and the Bama commit QB in the All American game were talking - said the QB was telling him about all the things they can do together at Bama.

I think it's going to be tough to pull him from Bama - but he says we're top 3 (not new news)

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2017/01/devonta_smith_says_alabama_com.html

I know these kids are **** bent on early PT, however it just seems like every time one of these unlikely studs puts out even the slightest hope for us canes to grab, they always end up signing with the "popular click" that's winning over the still improving guaranteed PT.

Smith gon be a Cane.

Smith said early PT is a factor......LSU has the #1 JUCO and a 4* wr already committed...Mcmath just named LSU his leader...Bama has a loaded depth chart with Ridley, Stewart etc...Juedy and Shavers already on board.... Ruggs and Smith visit the same day....If Ruggs commits Miami has a great shot IMO... Smith , Thomas, Pouncey and Njoku would be arguably one of the best wr classes in the country IMO.....I personally believe we get two of those three down the stretch.

Advertisement

Smith gon be a Cane.

Brooklyn from the fresh coast? Mind blowing. I thought he was from NY this whole time. Smith ain't coming but I hope I'm wrong.

Smith gon be a Cane.

Brooklyn from the fresh coast? Mind blowing. I thought he was from NY this whole time. Smith ain't coming but I hope I'm wrong.

Nah, from east coast. Currently in California. I think.

Advertisement

Smith gon be a Cane.

See now you guys are playing games like Shawn Davis.

See now you guys are playing games like Shawn Davis.

Bro you sports forum posters know how to lie I did not play games. :ambivalence: :ambivalence: :ambivalence: CIS I'll be back in another thread. :fap:

Cane...always believed so

why?

Just a hunch really. Always seemed to have had a good relationship with the staff going back to them being at UGA.

Seem to remember him mentioning Richt's faith playing a big role in his commitment to UGA intially.

Came down to Paradise camp on his own. Isn't infected by the South Florida germ that seems to take hold of all skill position talent.

Same feeling about Devonta that I had about AQM during his recruitment.

You're looking too much into the Richt connection. He did not commit to uga bc of Richt. Heck, he decommitted from uga a few months AFTER Richt left. The person that is the link is the itialian guy who now works for bama (petito). He's the guy smith committed to while petito was at uga and smith decommitted from uga right after petito left uga. Do the math.

Gotta watch out for the Italian who works for bama.

Advertisement

Smith gon be a Cane.

Hahaha. Nah. I just get around alot. I'm from Flatbush. I just got a crib in cali but I got a crib in miami,ny & dubai also. Only place I'm from is Brooklyn hence the name. I'm getting used to cali now. It ain't bad cept it's got some real flaw material ways to it. But that's for another discussion.

Cane...always believed so

why?

Just a hunch really. Always seemed to have had a good relationship with the staff going back to them being at UGA.

Seem to remember him mentioning Richt's faith playing a big role in his commitment to UGA intially.

Came down to Paradise camp on his own. Isn't infected by the South Florida germ that seems to take hold of all skill position talent.

Same feeling about Devonta that I had about AQM during his recruitment.

You're looking too much into the Richt connection. He did not commit to uga bc of Richt. Heck, he decommitted from uga a few months AFTER Richt left. The person that is the link is the itialian guy who now works for bama (petito). He's the guy smith committed to while petito was at uga and smith decommitted from uga right after petito left uga. Do the math.

Gotta watch out for the Italian who works for bama.
a81bc97ae9df3175387898ce4ebf8ff6.jpg

Found him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Smith gon be a Cane.

Hahaha. Nah. I just get around alot. I'm from Flatbush. I just got a crib in cali but I got a crib in miami,ny & dubai also. Only place I'm from is Brooklyn hence the name. I'm getting used to cali now. It ain't bad cept it's got some real flaw material ways to it. But that's for another discussion.

If i ever decide to leave my family and career, I'd move to Cali. By far my favorite state.

Advertisement
Back