Devonta Smith 4 TDs in First Half

Advertisement
It's tough. We need to win BEFORE they will come here now. That said, we've got some talent. Coaches need to utilize it a lot better

Recruiting has little to nothing to do with winning. Unless we start paying players their market price, we will NEVER land players that Bama, UGA or Clemson target. This is 2019, not cica 2000. College football is a huge money making machine, n the NCAA doesn’t enforce ****. You gota pay to play.

Last edited:
Best QB in college football and all that talent around him helps for sure. Talented WR, wish had gotten him.

Advertisement
Recruiting has little to nothing to do with winning. Unless we start paying players their market price, we will NEVER land players that Bama, UGA or Clemson target. This is 2019, not cica 2000. College football is a huge money making machine, n the NCAA doesn’t enforce ****. You gota pay to play.
They'd enforce it if it was us.
2 of the 3 team$ you mention, I agree with you.

Sark is the worst. As an Atlanta Falcon fan I was ecstatic to see him get out town. Bama’s offense isn’t about system it’s about players. When you have the best players at every position you can run **** near any system and have success

Advertisement
Name one part of his game that is on par with those guys
He’s just as fast as Jeudy and Smith if not faster. He has great footwork as those two. His get off and route running is on their level. He’s certainly better than Smith. If Pope was at Alabama and Jeudy was here... you’d be saying the same thing about Jeudy in comparison to Pope. Lawrence Cager was subpar here. People clowned him for his play here, but now look at him at UGA. He look like next coming of Megatron. You may not Really pay attention to football, but Pope is certainly on their level, he just hasn’t had the chance to really play. From an evaluation both Pope and Payton are elite WR. Miami is just not using them like other schools use their elites. Whether it be the staff, O-Line, or QB fault that you think Pope is just average... but he’s not.

I really wouldn't be surprised that IF Smith were here.......Some would be clamoring to have Tate playing WR in front of him too :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s just as fast as Jeudy and Smith if not faster. He has great footwork as those two. His get off and route running is on their level. He’s certainly better than Smith. If Pope was at Alabama and Jeudy was here... you’d be saying the same thing about Jeudy in comparison to Pope. Lawrence Cager was subpar here. People clowned him for his play here, but now look at him at UGA. He look like next coming of Megatron. You may not Really pay attention to football, but Pope is certainly on their level, he just hasn’t had the chance to really play. From an evaluation both Pope and Payton are elite WR. Miami is just not using them like other schools use their elites. Whether it be the staff, O-Line, or QB fault that you think Pope is just average... but he’s not.
Pope is not..and repeat not better than Jeudy..you tripping. It’s not close. Idek where you basing this info off..as far as smith, that a argument, but smith gets one on ones based on who he is on the field and complemented by.

Pope is not..and repeat not better than Jeudy..you tripping. It’s not close. Idek where you basing this info off..as far as smith, that a argument, but smith gets one on ones based on who he is on the field and complemented by.
You tripping or can’t read. I never said he was better than Jeudy. I said he’s on their level as far as skills... not stats. To say Pope is not even close to them let’s me know all people know is stats.

You tripping or can’t read. I never said he was better than Jeudy. I said he’s on their level as far as skills... not stats. To say Pope is not even close to them let’s me know all people know is stats.
Ohh...pope is explosive and getting better but He’s not on Jeudy level either. And thats beyond the stats..he’s not bro. Jeudy will be a top 15 pick and that not just based on the numbers. He’s the best WR To come out of bama since Julio from a raw talent standpoint and will get better..based on recruiting rankings he’s not on his level. Based on eye test he’s not on his level. Based on production, you can’t even skew his numbers to make the argument he’d be in the top 3 rotation at bama right now

Advertisement
Has anyone seen the time the Alabama OL gives their QB : **** the QB just sits there for 4 or 5 seconds before anyone even comes close to him. Everybody has the same plays, 90% horizontal 10% vertical : as J.J. says it ain't about the x and o its about the Jimmy and the Joes. Early 2000 the U had over 50 plus players in the league, now we are in the 30's and Alabama is in the 50's.

Advertisement
Back