Devonta Smith 4 TDs in First Half

BeachCanes

Sophomore
4 receiving TDs, a little over 200 yards vs Ole Miss. Game was close for a little bit but he helped Bama pull away.
Shame we couldn’t reel this guy in although who knows if he would have been successful with our QB play. Definitely has an NFL future

Advertisement
He wouldnt be able to learn the plays or they would say he is too thin like pope or something else and he would be buried on bench not doin ****.. next to pope n lingard..

It's crazy how our 5 star (or close to it) guys always just look decent at best here but the 5 stars we miss at the last second become stars elsewhere. Pope and Lingard can't see the field and we are wondering why most other kids are heading elsewhere.

Advertisement
It helps he has Tua throwing dimes to him but watch his route running. As crisp as it gets (aside from that Jeudy guy).

It helps he has Tua throwing dimes to him but watch his route running. As crisp as it gets (aside from that Jeudy guy).
Tua missed ruggs on at least 2 tds deep too. Bama uses that short passing game like no other team however when their playmakers get the ball they are excellent after the catch

He wouldnt be able to learn the plays or they would say he is too thin like pope or something else and he would be buried on bench not doin ****.. next to pope n lingard..
Exactly! I told a friend of mine that Jeudy or Smith come to Miami and they probably have 10 receptions for their career. Pope is by far one of the most talented WR in the SE of this country and just got over 50 yds receiving against BCU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

He was actually hanging out with Pope, both as recruits, during halftime of one of our home games a couple of years back.
He had that Bayou twang thing going when he spoke.
Nice kd --- at least for the minute or so I spoke to him.

Advertisement
Back