Devonta Jason

jkaz1

Senior
A 4-star WR in this year's class out of Landry-Walker HS in New Orleans apparently visited recently per 24/7.

He's currently a Kansas commit, but he has offers from just about everyone including us.

Listed at 6'3" 211.

Could be another name to keep an eye on at the WR position....

Advertisement
this is a kid I wanted us to look at. He committed to Kansas with like 4 other n.O. kids. Don't think they will stick though

Advertisement
this is a kid I wanted us to look at. He committed to Kansas with like 4 other n.O. kids. Don't think they will stick though

To Jhalls point, would you take him above Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, etc?

Kansas had 9 of their 21 commits last year come from a junior or community college... Interesting approach they have going on there. No way this guy sticks.

Advertisement
Kansas?? They went bad when they got rid of Mangino and ex-Cane DC Bill Young. No thanks - let's focus on the talent in our backyard.

Advertisement

I think the reason for that is Kansas hired an assistant with ties in the NO area.

Wiggins...ya (I haven't seen enough film on him though honestly). This kid is probably better than any wr on our board left of the group of Austin, Moore, Thompson imo.

Advertisement

Wiggins...ya (I haven't seen enough film on him though honestly). This kid is probably better than any wr on our board left of the group of Austin, Moore, Thompson imo.

That's why we r targeting Xavier and marshall

He just released a top 7 (despite being a kansas commit lol) and has Miami in it. Are we actually recruiting him?

He just released a top 7 (despite being a kansas commit lol) and has Miami in it. Are we actually recruiting him?

Doubt it....his team did visit but I think we're only interested in the 2018 kids

Advertisement
Back