Devastating Loss For FSU - Takeaways

FB_IMG_1600041746158.jpg

Advertisement
I was shocked by the lack of speed from FSU’s skill positions.

Aside from Terry, they are very slow and unathletic. They miss DJ Matthews.
The backup qb was their fastest player probably. That or he looked super fast because everyone else was dead when was finally put in.

Great retort. Please state your position and show your work, or admit you don't have an actual argument to the contrary.

Telling someone what to do without a position of your own that you can defend is little kid ****, at best.
You can hate FSU but to say they have no legacy is stupid. No one needs to argue what you said"it’s ******* stupid.

You can hate FSU but to say they have no legacy is stupid. No one needs to argue what you said"it’s ******* stupid.

That part was a joke, that clearly flew over your head. But congrats on using **** poor excuses for not being able to formulate an argument.

You showed you're incapable of backing up your statements, which again, is little kid ****.

If you would actually like to pull up your big boy pants and DEBATE the notion that they aren't much of a program, I'll wait.

Advertisement
I was pretty impressed with Ga. Tech. D looked good and the qb will grow and develop. I think they will be a factor in coastal going forward.
What I saw was a G Tech team that came out hungry. You got a bunch of 2 and 3 stars player with chips on their shoulders taking crap from no one. The guard that G Tech got in the portal was the nastiest o lineman I have seen in a while. He took the FSU d linemen to town, and beat them like cheap suits. I think Mr. Wilson wanted no part of that nasty guard. Those cats came out to play, and we better have a chin straps on tight when we play them, or we will be in for the same BS. I like coaches that get players ready to play with passion.

Advertisement
I was shocked by the lack of speed from FSU’s skill positions.

Aside from Terry, they are very slow and unathletic. They miss DJ Matthews.
and the D line, Jesus they looked liked a bunch of guards coming off the edge. They have Quashon Fuller playing off the waaaay too early and he looks like he should be playing guard. I thought Kaindoh was going to give us some issues when we played them but he went down bad so he's gone against us. Their defense is pedestrian at best and the only "threat" is Asante Samuel Jr. who can play, kid's solid, and he's 5'9 in platforms.

Advertisement
Back