Devante Parker vs Michael Thomas

Advertisement
EYa5bHeWAAIoWvl
Bruh.... Reading that exchange between those 2. This meme is the exact thought I had :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . "Mike, shut yo hoe *** up! They throw u the ball, like every single time. U should put up numbers!":noidea:

Advertisement
Michael Thomas is just taller Jarvis Landry. He got the same amount of TDs as parker this year. And parker only had three going into november. I just dont think Thomas is that good. Good corners make him look average. He just has a hall of fame QB and offensive coach.

Michael Thomas is just taller Jarvis Landry. He got the same amount of TDs as parker this year. And parker only had three going into november. I just dont think Thomas is that good. Good corners make him look average. He just has a hall of fame QB and offensive coach.
:pgdead: @ that take

Dam the stats. I'm looking at this on a manhood level and for Thomas to jump into that when it had NOTHING to do with him was some elementary school girl playground type **** to me. I'm talking straight ***** made.

Advertisement
As a Phins fan, it's easy to admit Thomas is the better WR. It's also easy to see Thomas is an extremely illogical dude. This isn't the first example of the guy being unable to regulate his emotions.

Advertisement
Back