Devante Parker vs Michael Thomas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn't matter who won the argument, any football fan with half an IQ will tell you Mike's the superior player, and I say that as a Fins fan

Mike shouldn't have even wasted his time engaging.

Insecurity and female tendencies is what that is called, lol. You are exactly right. Parker was giving props to a CB he has faced several times who is arguably the best in the game. For Thomas to get involved is broad like sh*t.

Dude really didn't have to say anything
MT is the best in the league today. Not really even sure why there's a conversation here outside of Fins fans.

I'm a Fins fan and I'm telling you, Parker got a lot to work on.

Advertisement
Weak move by Thomas. He was actin like a real biitch. Boy would he be fun to hang around. Cant imagine how well he takes jokes in the lockerroom.

Advertisement
Jumped into the thread to see the barbaridades that a thread titled “Devante Parker v. Michael Thomas” could hold.

EYa5bHeWAAIoWvl

Advertisement
I can list won reason why Thomas one the argument.. maybe too reasons. Just two many examples. Heck, double that to for reasons. Why they arguing four? 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's well established that Mike Thomas likes to generate slights/insults/enemies to serve as personal motivation. Parker is just the latest "threat" in a long line of them for Mike. MJ level ability to perceive and hold a grudge.

As a Fin fan I'm biased towards supporting my guy Devante. This IG exchange only served to make Thomas look soft and insecure.

I've been a Phin since 1979 and I'd take Thomas all week and twice on Sunday's over Parker. But I'm excited about how he looked towards the end of last year.

Who da yall think one the argument đź‘€

Parker answered a question based off experience. Hes had to face Stephon Gilmore who is one of if not the top DB twice a year.

I think MT is a phenomenal receiver but he got up in his feelings because a fellow WR didnt side with him.

Advertisement
Back