Devante davis locked in with texas

Advertisement
CBs don't have to be fast in our scheme. Covering WRs in man coverage is very often the responsibility of the DE anyway.

UT is going after 2 highly rated CB in their state which they are expected to land. If those guys land at UT there is potential for a Davis flip.

Advertisement
Al Golden's gonna be scouring the waiver wire for corners in his fifth year at Miami after refusing to recruit countless UM-caliber CBs from our own backyard over the past two years. Because he failed to land any premier CB targets and was too stubborn/stupid to have fallback options in place.

Think about that. Seriously. And, like always, no one is going to hold him accountable.

Any marginally competent HC at UM should always have a wealth of WR, DB, and RB given we grow them like weeds 5 minutes from campus. Failing at recruiting DBs at UM is almost as heinous as going 6-7 in year 4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@TheStateOfTheU: Booker T. CB Davante Davis. Oh. RT @SaluteMe_103: I'm going to the University of Texas !!!!!!!! Can you people leave me alone ?? 😤

Kinda of funny, but these kids open themselves up to it by committing and then taking more visits... Humm...

Advertisement
I'll say it again, Paul Williams and Uncle Jethro are a waste, they can't coach and they sure as **** can't recruit.

Texas just picked up 2 more DB commits. Kid must really not want to come here.

what i didnt realize is that Gilbert Johnson, the WR from Homestead who didnt qualify for UGA is now a UT commit. that maybe why he is hanging it there because they could be like best friends or something idk.

I agree which is horrible on our staff part. If you ask me, its bigger than that, Strong is using Davis and Clarington to start a pipeline to Texas. When he offered all those corners in one day it was quite obvious he wanted attention in that region and he was successful doing so.

Advertisement
Back