Devante davis locked in with texas

brock

All-American
@TheStateOfTheU: Booker T. CB Davante Davis. Oh. RT @SaluteMe_103: I'm going to the University of Texas !!!!!!!! Can you people leave me alone ?? šŸ˜¤

Advertisement
Al Golden's gonna be scouring the waiver wire for corners in his fifth year at Miami after refusing to recruit countless UM-caliber CBs from our own backyard over the past two years. Because he failed to land any premier CB targets and was too stubborn/stupid to have fallback options in place.

Think about that. Seriously. And, like always, no one is going to hold him accountable.

Advertisement
Idc what he says we have a shot the guy is a private guy and had to throw sh*t out so the rumors wouldn't spread like fire... You'll see let Ice, Walton & Calloway close

It will get even worst in the coming days at the cornerback position im predicting we either grab a jag or finish with only jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tweets like this is why im always amused when kids say "The fans showed me love" as part of the reason they committed. Then they go and throw up 305 every time they make a play

Advertisement
What good is Ice Harris if he can't even get the kids from his own school?

Tweets like this is why im always amused when kids say "The fans showed me love" as part of the reason they committed. Then they go and throw up 305 every time they make a play

This is not directed at Miami only imo. Fsu was said to be trying to make a late run as well.

Advertisement
Back