Devante Bond

Advertisement
Still ****ed that kid never made it in. I think he still would've balled even being coached by the worst college d-coor the world has ever seen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes trash

And starting for an NFL team?

U follow the bucs? U local like me?Bcuz injuries and lack of quality depth usually puts trash on the field

+10000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is crib business... what they got goin on? [MENTION=10026]plantcity3[/MENTION]

Iont know what they on but they must not know David and Kwon is hurt. Besides Beckwith, or options are Bond, Adarius Glanton, Cameron Lynch, or Riley Bullough......Who? Exactly....

Bucs should hire me to kick. I would do better than the last two deadlegs we put out their....

Advertisement
Nobody in the NFL is trash. (at least not as a college player)

Bond = career NFL special teamer . Not literal trash. Spot starter like emergency spot. Unspecial. Extra regular. Nothing special.

And im not comin at u personally macho. U aite with me. This is for buddy who negged me

Advertisement
And starting for an NFL team?

U follow the bucs? U local like me?Bcuz injuries and lack of quality depth usually puts trash on the field

+10000

This is crib business... what they got goin on? [MENTION=10026]plantcity3[/MENTION]

Iont know what they on but they must not know David and Kwon is hurt. Besides Beckwith, or options are Bond, Adarius Glanton, Cameron Lynch, or Riley Bullough......Who? Exactly....

Bucs should hire me to kick. I would do better than the last two deadlegs we put out their....

The girls kickball team from west tampa got a syar they sound scout if u dont slide down to one buc

Advertisement
Back