Dev Clarington

Playing or not, Strong got the PR he needed with his Florida recruiting "success".

Yeah right, 4 of the 5 Florida kids he got left before the season even started... That's a complete F'ing bust you clown...!

It IS a bust you ****hole...that's the point!
My point is that to a lot of the general dopes they will just look at the early headline and then not follow up with what the ACTUAL result it.
I think Strong knew full well that Clarington wouldnt cut it and probably knew just how fragile the commit levels were, but they ran the whole "Florida 5" campaign right away and got the buzz out there. I bet you most people here didnt know the latest on the rest of them besides Dev.

So maybe ask a question before you jump down someone's throat next time!

Advertisement
This could possibly cost Charlie his job somewhere down the line letting Texas talent go elsewhere. Recruiting South Florida kids who in the 12th hour can't get in this equals bad news for Charlie!!!

This could possibly cost Charlie his job somewhere down the line letting Texas talent go elsewhere. Recruiting South Florida kids who in the 12th hour can't get in this equals bad news for Charlie!!!

Yeah I would imagine that a certain faction of Texas "good ol boys" is adding anything they can to build their case against retaining Strong after what looks to be another subpar season. On the brighter side, don't think that Charlie wasn't thinking about how this Florida recruiting push this past offseason only works to help his OWN resume as a coach and recruiter for whatever team he goes to next....maybe the U!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back