Dev Clarington

TheSwagger1

Retired staff
Premium
I know that he's not a factor at all for Miami, but does anyone know the latest on his situation?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know that he's not a factor at all for Miami, but does anyone know the latest on his situation?
He was suprisingly cleared by the NCAA which is crazy since he was at 5 schools in 4 years. Very unstable. And he was getty ready to transfer again until BTW coaches talked him out of it.

He supposedly got a score of 26 on the ACT and but his transcripts grades were not that high. So UT pretty much is saying. How in the **** does a guy who grades looks like this score a 26. So he now has to retake the test. I doubt he takes it over and probably ends up at Marshall or JUCO.

He was suprisingly cleared by the NCAA which is crazy since he was at 5 schools in 4 years. Very unstable. And he was getty ready to transfer again until BTW coaches talked him out of it.

He supposedly got a score of 26 on the ACT and but his transcripts grades were not that high. So UT pretty much is saying. How in the **** does a guy who grades looks like this score a 26. So he now has to retake the test. I doubt he takes it over and probably ends up at Marshall or JUCO.

2.2 core gpa with a 2.5 overall and a 28 on the act is what is being said. That makes everyone look at it cross eyed.

2.2 core gpa with a 2.5 overall and a 28 on the act is what is being said. That makes everyone look at it cross eyed.
2.2? Wow. And its crazy he ironically has a 2.5 on the dot. Seems fishy all the way around.

Advertisement

2.2? Wow. And its crazy he ironically has a 2.5 on the dot. Seems fishy all the way around.
I am just repeating what i heard. He scored too high on the act with his gpa and TX is like NOPE

Devonaire with flair I scare wear and tear without a care runnin things as if I was a mayor. But I ain't no politician no competition sendin all opposition to see a mortician.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing or not, Strong got the PR he needed with his Florida recruiting "success".

Texas has another season like lasy year charlie steong is gonna be fired. They actually have fans who pay to go to games so they can eat that butout clause no problem. Strong willl.be gone mevermind the fact he he only got 1 player at the end of it

Playing or not, Strong got the PR he needed with his Florida recruiting "success".

Texas has another season like lasy year charlie steong is gonna be fired. They actually have fans who pay to go to games so they can eat that butout clause no problem. Strong willl.be gone mevermind the fact he he only got 1 player at the end of it

You got something you wanna tell us?

I am just repeating what i heard. He scored too high on the act with his gpa and TX is like NOPE

TX & Strong never said NO to Dev. It was NCAA that never cleared and eventually said NO! That dog & pony show that Strong & Hurtt had pulled @ L-Ville ain't happening in TX. Strong really wanted Dev, knew kid's dirty but didn't care how it looked. NCAA knows what's up so they ain't having another Derrick Rose.

Advertisement
Back