Details on Friday meeting between Blake James and large donors

View as article
The dude is nothing but a Hecht center stooge sent here to desperately try to change the narrative which he is failing miserably at! Lol I’m actually pretty sure @Earnest T. Bass is Manure Diaz’s cis burner account. 🤢🤮

Wow! Einstein, once again, touched all the tired, immature, and pitifully dumb supposed insults he and other HERD members fire at anyone that dares to disagree with their hate.

I've never read those brutal and original comments before and find myself being deeply hurt.

And yes, I confess, your Inspector Clouseau detective work has outed me, I am Manny Diaz. You have ingeniously twisted my name into...Manure. Brilliant!

And the 'Hecht Center Stooge' comment is a Mike Tyson direct shot to my solar plexus. Seriously, do you have professional comedy writers supplying you with your biting material?

Okay, I now know I will never outwit your razor-sharp wit and stunning intellect. I can only plead with you...have mercy on me!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Frenk has no allegiance to Blake, he inherited him from Donna. He should make a change in AD for a lot of reasons but Blake certainly isn't worth this headache. With all the turmoil a statement should be given by Frenk about the state of the program and his vision, one way or another. I haven't seen a commitment to athletic excellence from this dude.

Baseball is fielding the #4 team in the Country this season, so your assertion is erroneous. Basketball is better under Larranaga than at any other time in its short history. The NCAA falsely accused Larranaga, which set the program back a couple of years.....

If Diaz loses more than 3 games next year, the BOT will fire both Blake and Diaz. That is common knowledge.....

Facilities for football, with Scwhartz (sic) and the IPF, are top tier. Baseball facilities will be top 30 with the new improvements.

The BOT cares about bio-tech, academics, STEM and improving the Law school.

These are not difficult concepts to comprehend........ What does "at best remained par to the course." even mean...........

It means unless you play tennis or dive we're not building champions and generally suck by Miami standards.

Your telling a Former UM player who forgot more about UM FB and Athletics than you'll ever know, and who is close to several BOT members about UMs administration??...Lol.....

You think the De la Cruzes, Frosts or Bacardis give a **** about football or some former football player.......

He knows more about football about than I ever will, but he knows nothing about the inner workings of a university focused on surpassing BC and Emory.

He also lied about the supposed "music production" team he is purportedly a part of. I met the production team. At a Hollywood studio. For a billion dollar film released this past July. They have zero former UM players on their "music production team". [He is telling the truth about Highsmith. That is why UM puts up with him.] [He is truly friends with a lot of former players. That is true as well, though, neither he nor his friends donate much to the school.... Sapp...... ]

It means unless you play tennis or dive we're not building champions and generally suck by Miami standards.

What about baseball? Will reach out in July....... If the NCAA does not falsely accuse Larranaga, then we are probably including basketball alongside with baseball.......

Advertisement
What about baseball? Will reach out in July....... If the NCAA does not falsely accuse Larranaga, then we are probably including basketball alongside with baseball.......

Coach Meier has been putting out a decent product for years, even though it's women's basketball and no one in the community cares. It may be frustrating that she hasn't broken through, but it's been one of the more consistent programs in the conference over the last 8 years or so...

I think that’s a big reason along with the academic ranking that foreigner Frenk isn’t going to be retained. Also the word is the donations are going to be drying up from those wealthy donors due to the incompetent $hitshow that is Blake James. 🤢🤮

Hahahahahaha! "The word is", f'ing hilarious! Please Mr. CIA Agent...do share your source. Hahahahahaha!!!

Advertisement
Coach Meier has been putting out a decent product for years, even though it's women's basketball and no one in the community cares. It may be frustrating that she hasn't broken through, but it's been one of the more consistent programs in the conference over the last 8 years or so...
True. Consistently decent, but never great. Usually exit in first round of NCAA, and when was the last Top 10 finish?

Meanwhile, FSU is ranked in nearly every mens and women's sport they field except Football.

We suck in Rowing
We suck in Womens Swiming
We suck in Mens and Women's Cross Country
We suck in Mens Track and Field
We suck in women's Volleyball
We suck in women's Soccer
We suck in Mens Basketball
We suck in Mens Tennis
We suck in Football

We are decent in women's golf
We are decent in women's basketball

We are good in Mens and Women's Diving
We are good in Women's Tennis
We are good in Men's Baseball

Im seeing a lot more crap than good on this list (looking at you Blake)

Does bball make the dance this season?
1578377542984.png

Are you serious? Mens Basketball will probably end the season under 500

Advertisement
You think the De la Cruzes, Frosts or Bacardis give a **** about football or some former football player.......

He knows more about football about than I ever will, but he knows nothing about the inner workings of a university focused on surpassing BC and Emory.

He also lied about the supposed "music production" team he is purportedly a part of. I met the production team. At a Hollywood studio. For a billion dollar film released this past July. They have zero former UM players on their "music production team". [He is telling the truth about Highsmith. That is why UM puts up with him.] [He is truly friends with a lot of former players. That is true as well, though, neither he nor his friends donate much to the school.... Sapp...... ]
Did you just call @dsddcane a liar??...MFer...go sit your *** down somewhere...

Advertisement
I am starting to think you really are a BJ stooge and intentionally trying to derail this thread. Its time to throw in the towel my friend

Certainly, you understand the problem with your comment, you started to think, which regrettably, led you to an absurd conclusion.

Like many on this message board, you start attacking non-Herd members before fully understanding what has transpired, or for that matter, even caring. You claimed I am "intentionally trying to derail this thread," where if you can read and process the English language, by doing a simple review, you would learn that is a lie.

Hahahahahaha! "The word is", f'ing hilarious! Please Mr. CIA Agent...do share your source. Hahahahahaha!!!
Sources?! Dam RainMan, how dumb are you? Can read? Is the autism that bad? Well if you can read, then try opening up any newspaper here in south Florida, turn to the sports section and read articles about the Miami hurricanes football program. Those are my sources, you know, all ******* reporters in south Florida right now who are all reporting the same thing that big donors are ****ed and aren’t donating anymore till massive changes are mad including hiring Highsmith with power as GM of football. Lmao I know you got manure for brains manure Diaz but the reality is this coming season that stadium is gonna be empty because of you abd that athletic department is gonna be in the RED because of you. 😂🤣 south Florida hates you manure or Earnest or whatever you want to call yourself. Haha

Sources?! Dam RainMan, how dumb are you? Can read? Is the autism that bad? Well if you can read, then try opening up any newspaper here in south Florida, turn to the sports section and read articles about the Miami hurricanes football program. Those are my sources, you know, all ******* reporters in south Florida right now who are all reporting the same thing that big donors are ****ed and aren’t donating anymore till massive changes are mad including hiring Highsmith with power as GM of football. Lmao I know you got manure for brains manure Diaz but the reality is this coming season that stadium is gonna be empty because of you abd that athletic department is gonna be in the RED because of you. 😂🤣 south Florida hates you manure or Earnest or whatever you want to call yourself. Haha

It is very easy Inspector Clouseau, name your source and provide a link. What I've noticed about you is how animated you become when people point out your lies. In poker, we call that a tell.

Most importantly...

As for the Autism comment, many people have family members, friends and associates afflicted with Autism, and I can assure you that despite your stunning lack of intelligence, which is typically a good excuse for your demented behavior, they will not find anything remotely funny about your supremely dumb comment.

View attachment 107760

Are you serious? Mens Basketball will probably end the season under 500

This is yet another ridiculous "hot-****e-take". We are 9-4, to finish under .500 (assuming a first-round ACC Tournament loss), we would need to go 6-11 over the remaining ACC schedule.

We will win more than 6 games in the remaining schedule. We will easily beat BC, GT, Wake, and Cuse, and three of those are at home. We can do better than 2-11 with the rest of the schedule.

Advertisement
Back