**** Desmond....

CanesDominate

Freshman
Just said Miami and Notre Dame is a pillow fight and picked Notre Dame. Everyone else chuckled while picking Notre Dame.

Dude this sucks...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, he isn't lying. Our offensive line has been abysmal and Des even mentioned that Notre Dame will probably get 6 sacks on Kaaya today.

What have we done to prove Des wrong again?? :\

I wish he was wrong, but it's actually pretty accurate. I think we'll win, but we've been soft, no doubt.

Advertisement
Good. The last time they did that we went on the road and kicked ***. Anything that might help them get motivated (sucks that it takes college game day to motivate the team).

What have we done to prove Des wrong again?? :\

I wish he was wrong, but it's actually pretty accurate. I think we'll win, but we've been soft, no doubt.

The only time we've proved him wrong is when he was picking us to WIN these past few years. Desmond shows lots of love to the Canes. He's probably just tired of us making him look like a fool.

We suck man period.....trying to find out answers on to y we suk its simple. We cant protect sfla.....we have a staff now and still suck. If they cant turn it around we will nust be a regular *** squad. The age of the net has made sfla prospects known and twitter niggaz beat off to them and there egos r huge. No more finding those gems its hard u need a guy with the eye for talent n we hope this staff is that. I know coach kool has that but dont know about anyone else......we in trouble. Everything will be known in February when a full class is done we will see if he can close in miami. This aint georgia this a different animal....n if he cant close we fked.

Advertisement
He ain't said nothing wrong. Wouldn't pick us to be Booker T.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Let's check back with Ol Des when his team loses to a 2-5 Mich State today.

F them all.

flaying-dog-gonzo-cao-brazilia.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only telling the truth. Can't knock him for that.

That's fine if the "truth-telling" was applied universally across the cfb coverage. Ole **** will be a 7 loss team that these clowns will still be contorting themselves into obscene shapes to tell us how "good" they really are.

Championship teams don't get stupid penalties inside the five yard line and make catchable receptions.

These Canes can't do that yet. They're still mediocre.

Advertisement
Back