Desmond Phillips

Advertisement
Lol Richt.... i pray you got blue chippers on deck or the savages from So Fla are going to rip you apart for letting this one loose

Advertisement
We've been Goldenized to where we forget what a FULL class of blue chips looks like. I believe the dominoes are starting to fall... first was Evan Hinson, then hamilton, now this morning it's Phillips.

I'm not taking away from those three kids either. They're all talented. Looks like Richt has a plan and going after studs who can play NOW not projects for the future but studs who can help us win it all next year.

I'm pumped I know yall are too. Who else is going to get dropped? Who's going to replace the three that decommited already? I see Nauta for Henson, Malek Young for Phillips (Phillips I would love to have back) and Dewah Wildley for hamilton. Hope Richt has his game on point as he goes after Mecole Hardman.

Dontye Williams just decommitted from Cinci Bearcats and looking at the U. I think CMR is cleaning low tier and Desmond is just a collateral damage

Advertisement
Whats his offer list i see he claims, Oregon state, syracuse, and USF. Thats the only ones of note

Sounds like he definitely got a lil push

Advertisement
Not a major lost this kid has POTENTIAL at Wr doesn't mean he will be good. Can he catch, run routes? It's more to Wr than just being fast.

Advertisement
Dontye Williams just decommitted from Cinci Bearcats and looking at the U. I think CMR is cleaning low tier and Desmond is just a collateral damage

I thought he was going to Wisconsin after OVing

not according to SB Recruiting Nation. not only they have him looking at the U (he is from S. Thomas Aq) but they implied a coach might be coming too because he is the second Sfla kid decommitment from cincy. i cant figure out who the second kid is

I knew that taking these commitments when there was no coach in place was a horrible idea

Advertisement
Back