NFL Deshaun Watson

If Watson is done....Houston had an asset worth three first rounders and a player at minimum. Now they can get nothing for him. It kind of destroys the conspiracy theorist assertion on this.
If y’all really think this is ending a franchise QB in his absolute prime career then y’all don’t follow the nfl all that closely..a Dline man murdered a Person in a DUI case and still played in the league..it’s about talent and tolerance..with deshauns talent 25 plus team would sign up to tolerate the backlash from this..assuming it’s nothing criminal and he’s found guilty...which with what’s been “proven” it won’t be

Advertisement
Excuse my ignorance but has he done anything other than being weird? Like rape or assault? I haven’t paid any attention to this, I watch zero tv after football ends.

Excuse my ignorance but has he done anything other than being weird? Like rape or assault? I haven’t paid any attention to this, I watch zero tv after football ends.
Two - as of this post - claim some sort of assault.

Most of the claims are in the harassment, misconduct spectrum.

I guess I just haven’t been keeping up. I didn’t even know there were any allegations against Deshaun Watson.

I’m not even sure what happened here, but I think the important point is that they it looks like they haven’t severed ties with him they’ve just “suspended” the endorsement deals. Or at least, that’s what I think, because they haven’t use the word “severed“ or “canceled the contract“, they’re using the term “suspended“.

It’s important to note that these are allegations, and he has not been convicted of anything. I always adopt the approach in the situations, which is the basis of our legal system, that someone is innocent until proven guilty.

Although I’ve never been to a massage parlor, or ever been to someone’s house to get a massage, which is what happened with one of the accusers, I have gotten massages in the past, legitimate massages, at business retreats.

Nothing like a good massage to relax your muscles. And I’m not talking about happy endings I’m talking about legitimate massages from women with strong arms.

I’m definitely withholding any kind of judgment until more information is available. Using innocent until proven guilty as the basis, sometimes it happens that women are looking to get paid. What Watson has going against him is that it’s looks like there’s multiple women coming out with these charges.

I guess I just haven’t been keeping up. I didn’t even know there were any allegations against Deshaun Watson.

I’m not even sure what happened here, but I think the important point is that they haven’t severed ties with him they’ve just “suspended” the endorsement deals.

It’s important to note that these are allegations, and he has not been convicted of anything. I always adapt the approach in the situations, which is the basis of our legal system, that someone is innocent until proven guilty.

Although I’ve never been to a massage parlor, or ever been to someone’s house to get a massage, which is what happened with one of the accusers, I have gotten massages in the past, legitimate massages, at business retreats. nothing like a good massage to relax your muscles. And I’m not talking about happy endings I’m talking about legitimate massages from women with strong arms.

I’m definitely withholding any kind of judgment until more information is available. Using innocent until proven guilty as the basis, sometimes it happens that women are looking to get paid. What Watson has going against him is that it’s looks like there’s multiple women coming out with these charges.

That's because the thread got moved to the "Sports" board...

Advertisement

I’m not even sure what happened here, but I think the important point is that they it looks like they haven’t severed ties with him they’ve just “suspended” the endorsement deals. Or at least, that’s what I think, because they haven’t use the word “severed“ or “canceled the contract“, they’re using the term “suspended“.

It’s important to note that these are allegations, and he has not been convicted of anything. I always adopt the approach in the situations, which is the basis of our legal system, that someone is innocent until proven guilty.

Although I’ve never been to a massage parlor, or ever been to someone’s house to get a massage, which is what happened with one of the accusers, I have gotten massages in the past, legitimate massages, at business retreats.

Nothing like a good massage to relax your muscles. And I’m not talking about happy endings I’m talking about legitimate massages from women with strong arms.

Innocent until proven guilty doesn’t apply to Clemson in my book. Fry his *** now.

It is about time companies don't go with the knee jerk reaction and just drop the people automatically. Give the man a chance to clear his name, if he is innocent.

Oh sorry. I’m not even fully aware of that board. I’ll delete the thread

Nah, no need to delete it. Just giving you a heads-up that this thread might be moved and/or merged.

Advertisement
@RVACane @JD08 or other mods - is there anyway to merge this thread with the Deshaun Watson thread in the OT/sports forum.

I didn’t even realize there was a thread with this topic already. I just wanted to ask before I go ahead and delete it

Nah, no need to delete it. Just giving you a heads-up that this thread might be moved and/or merged.

Yeah merging would make more sense to me, but it’s whatever

Advertisement
Well now...THAT took a bad turn...

Well now...THAT took a bad turn...

Due process if fun, but i'm a betting a man. Taking any accuser vs an NFL player is easy odds.

And the hits keep coming👇

"... According to Lewis, Watson insisted she massaged “inside his butt” which she didn’t feel comfortable doing..."

He is very specific with massage requests. If he strained it, he might want to see a Proctologist.

👆How in the h-e-double hockey sticks did these young ladies not dislocate multiple joints?

Last edited:
Advertisement
And the hits keep coming👇

"... According to Lewis, Watson insisted she massaged “inside his butt” which she didn’t feel comfortable doing..."

He is very specific with massage requests. If he strained it, he might want to see a Proctologist.

👆How in the h-e-double hockey sticks did these young ladies not dislocate multiple joints?

Experimental holistic hemorrhoid treatment

I watched the video. That young woman is courageous and brave and the details she shared are deeply disturbing and consistent with what the other accusers went through.

I'm sure most will brush it off as a money-grubbing stunt when she's not even participating in the civil suit and only wants Watson to admit wrongdoing so she can have closure.

If the NFL had any value system he would never step on the field again.

Advertisement
Back