NFL DeShaun Watson headed to the Browns

Advertisement
If they get anything of value for Baker than it really is.. Its a qb driven league, you got to get a trigger man in place, no price is too much for a legit qb
Seattle will probably give them like a 3rd round pick.

Advertisement
I'm still penciling Cleveland in to finish 4th in the AFC North. Cincy just went to the Super Bowl, Baltimore is always competitive and my Steelers are attempting to build the top defense in the league.

I'm still penciling Cleveland in to finish 4th in the AFC North. Cincy just went to the Super Bowl, Baltimore is always competitive and my Steelers are attempting to build the top defense in the league.
I’m not sure about that. Steelers really should have made this play. With expanded playoffs the Browns will have a real shot to be in the mix every season either as division champ or wildcard. That wouldn’t be true with Mayfield.

Advertisement
I’m not sure about that. Steelers really should have made this play. With expanded playoffs the Browns will have a real shot to be in the mix every season either as division champ or wildcard. That wouldn’t be true with Mayfield.
I actually heard that Watson really wanted to come to us based upon his affinity for Tomlin and now Flores but that the Rooneys (Art II) shut it down almost immediately.

tenor.gif

RIP to DeShaun Watson’s career, Cleveland claims another QB’s soul...

Are his legal issues cleared up?

IF not, amd it goes very bad for him, his contract is instantly negated due to various conduct and morality clauses?

What is the guaranteed money??
Legal is done now civil. Portion of these funds will immediately be used to settle the civil I'm sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When is the last time you looked at the Browns roster? Not to mention all them picks they just got. Cleveland bout to eat.

Eat what? They’ve mortgaged a substantial part of their future as well as cap space. I get it’s a win now league but they’re not close to winning now

Eat what? They’ve mortgaged a substantial part of their future as well as cap space. I get it’s a win now league but they’re not close to winning now
I need you all to think about what the Texans had around Watson during his career and tell me the browns have less talent. . They are going to make some noise next year. The Bengals probably regress Ravens depend on if Lamar can return to dominant form. Have yall watched Watson play football? He elevates the talent around him. They will be good next year. Baker couldn't manage the game. Watson can do that and more.

PS He loves throwing to TEs we are about to see thr true potential of Njoku.

Last edited:
Good for Watson and the Browns. NFL may to exempt the QB salary from the cap limit. After paying the QB and another star player ain't much left to keep other key players.

Out of all the organizations to go play for....this guy chose the Cleveland f'in Browns....yikes

They've cleaned a lot of the "organizational" mess up but still.

Cooper going there will be big and the running game and offensive line are positives.
The Browns think they are a QB away.

Last year, the Rams thought the same thing...made the gamble.

We'll see if the results are the same for Cleveland.

Watson-Chubb-Amari Cooper-David Njoku is a very nice offensive core. They could stand to add some more pass catchers to supplement along the way, but the Browns are built to win if Watson is playing.

Big story here is the fully guaranteed contract.

Advertisement
Back