2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you can look at Wright, JT, Big Joe, and Stroud (who has probably developed the most 1st rounders of the bunch) and say "no", you're a fool. We have the the best set of DL coaches in the nation. ****, our 'analyst' could easily work at P5 schools but choose to be at UM.

And, our depth chart is screaming for talent.

I don't understand why any top DL wouldn't consider UM. Especially if we play a 4 man front.

If you can look at Wright, JT, Big Joe, and Stroud (who has probably developed the most 1st rounders of the bunch) and say "no", you're a fool. We have the the best set of DL coaches in the nation. ****, our 'analyst' could easily work at P5 schools but choose to be at UM.

And, our depth chart is screaming for talent.

I don't understand why any top DL wouldn't consider UM. Especially if we play a 4 man front.
Maybe the staff isn’t as high on him as cis is.

Advertisement

Dem boys going to Gaytor land. Quicker they decide the easier it will be on you all and the staff can move on to other targets. Not sure how good LeBlanc is anyway.

He is the 3rd out of those 3 in terms of talent.

OL is more of a need along with LB.

Advertisement
My wife's maid-of-honor used to live by The Loop, drove down there many times. John Young Parkway has been pretty smooth since they opened the Sand Lake Road overpass, but Hunter's Creek/The Loop just keeps growing.

Consider a 1-exit jump east on the 417 between John Young and 441 once you hit Hunter's Creek, which is rough. 441 is pretty desolate once you get south of Town Center Boulevard (around GatorLand/Tupperware).

Another relatively secret path is Orange Avenue, they've been widening it for a while now, and it's really wide around Meadow Woods, which is where they are proposing a SunRail/Brightline connecting station. You can jump over to I-4 on Michigan. And it won't be long before they open the connecting leg of Holden Avenue/Millennia Boulevard, which gives you another option for lateral movement.
Definitely took me less than 30 minutes …. Roughly the Loop to Rocco’s

Advertisement
Back