2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

Florida has consistently been at the top for most net incoming residents. And its driven the housing prices into the stratosphere. My gf soon to be wife just moved from Minnesota and we moved to lake worth from w palm beach, i think everyone on our street is from somewhere up north. Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio.

Advertisement
But how fast can Butch Davis drive through Orlando??!!
ezgif-4-7b681bcce2.gif

These dudes don't know how to drive, and they **** sure don't know how to take alternate routes.

@SWFLHurricane knows that I used to work for a very well-known corporation nestled directly between a certain reptile-based tourist attraction and the Osceola County School for the Arts. I used to pull into our parking lot on the road that is the literal Orange-Osceola county line.

35-40 minutes MAX. FROM MAITLAND. In rush hour. Twice a day.
One time, a buddy of mine drove from Atlanta all the way to Texarkana, picked up a truckload of beer and made it back in 28 hours.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fun fact, my aunts ex husband was a Tupper and they’re Cane fans. I might need to hit that ******* up to get these kids some Tupperware NIL deals.

A separate fun fact, Tupperware is sold (exclusively) by independent contractors. Therefore, there isn't much need for Tupperware, the company, to do NIL deals. Sorry. But maybe some F$U players can get a tiny deal from the local Tallahassee Tupperware distributor person.

Same response I always gave to sales tax auditors who thought we were selling Tupperware in all 50 states. We were not. Oh, except for the tiny little store at HQ. The gift shop, so to speak.

Advertisement
I’ll be in DP midday, maybe I’ll go tap the line by the Loop and then time it ….

My wife's maid-of-honor used to live by The Loop, drove down there many times. John Young Parkway has been pretty smooth since they opened the Sand Lake Road overpass, but Hunter's Creek/The Loop just keeps growing.

Consider a 1-exit jump east on the 417 between John Young and 441 once you hit Hunter's Creek, which is rough. 441 is pretty desolate once you get south of Town Center Boulevard (around GatorLand/Tupperware).

Another relatively secret path is Orange Avenue, they've been widening it for a while now, and it's really wide around Meadow Woods, which is where they are proposing a SunRail/Brightline connecting station. You can jump over to I-4 on Michigan. And it won't be long before they open the connecting leg of Holden Avenue/Millennia Boulevard, which gives you another option for lateral movement.

Last edited:
My wife's maid-of-honor used to live by The Loop, drove down there many times. John Young Parkway has been pretty smooth since they opened the Sand Lake Road overpass, but Hunter's Creek/The Loop just keep growing.

Consider a 1-exit jump east on the 417 between John Young and 441 once you hit Hunter's Creek, which is rough. 441 is pretty desolate once you get south of Town Center Boulevard (around GatorLand/Tupperware).

Another relatively secret path is Orange Avenue, they've been widening it for a while now, and it's really wide around Meadow Woods, which is where they are proposing a SunRail/Brightline connecting station. You can jump over to I-4 on Michigan. And it won't be long before they open the connecting leg of Holden Avenue/Millennia Boulevard, which gives you another option for lateral movement.
I have been jumping on the new I-4 express to go from DP to Altamonte and it is smooth to get past the downtown traffic.

I have been jumping on the new I-4 express to go from DP to Altamonte and it is smooth to get past the downtown traffic.

Yup. Drove both ways the weekend it was free, just to figure out where the exits were. I mean, in all honesty, I did go down to the adidas outlet, it wasn't just a joyride...

Advertisement
These dudes don't know how to drive, and they **** sure don't know how to take alternate routes.

@SWFLHurricane knows that I used to work for a very well-known corporation nestled directly between a certain reptile-based tourist attraction and the Osceola County School for the Arts. I used to pull into our parking lot on the road that is the literal Orange-Osceola county line.

35-40 minutes MAX. FROM MAITLAND. In rush hour. Twice a day.
Freakin lawyers....

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back