2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

The schools are 45 minutes apart and in completely different counties. What do you mean what? I live in central Florida fyi

Once again, you are full of ****e. And the point that I made had to do with those kids growing up in close proximity and playing "Pop Warner" type football, which is not limited to school districts or county lines.

The school districts are NOT that far apart. You don't know where they live, or if they have recently moved. Why don't you just shut the **** up and stop trying to act like you know more than multiple people who have lived in Orlando for decades?

Advertisement

Here's a ******* showdown for the Mapquest wizards.

You could live next to EPCOT Center and go to Dr. Phillips High.
1648767147652.png

And you could live just south of Hunter's Creek and go to Osceola:
1648767272569.png

Now, where are the "Orlando experts" who are trying to tell us these school districts are soooooooo far apart, because they are in completely different counties?
1648767558737.png

Never took me 45mins to go from that part of Orlando to that part of Kissimmee....30mins at tops....and I've drove the S. John Young route many times....It also depends what time you go. @TheOriginalCane always took me 30mins....

These dudes don't know how to drive, and they **** sure don't know how to take alternate routes.

@SWFLHurricane knows that I used to work for a very well-known corporation nestled directly between a certain reptile-based tourist attraction and the Osceola County School for the Arts. I used to pull into our parking lot on the road that is the literal Orange-Osceola county line.

35-40 minutes MAX. FROM MAITLAND. In rush hour. Twice a day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
These dudes don't know how to drive, and they **** sure don't know how to take alternate routes.

@SWFLHurricane knows that I used to work for a very well-known corporation nestled directly between a certain reptile-based tourist attraction and the Osceola County School for the Arts. I used to pull into our parking lot on the road that is the literal Orange-Osceola county line.

35-40 minutes MAX. FROM MAITLAND. In rush hour. Twice a day.
Tupperware?

It seems like this whole fvking state is super full of traffic these days. I couldn’t drive up to Sarasota the other day from Miami without sitting in crazy I-75 traffic (spring break, spring training, etc).

A lot of America has moved down here these past 2 years. It’s insane!!
And it's only gonna get worse. People from all over the country are flocking to Florida right now. It is insane.

Advertisement
Back