2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

Advertisement
The schools are 45 minutes apart and in completely different counties. What do you mean what? I live in central Florida fyi
I lived in Orlando for 23yrs...until leaving that Sh*thole a yr ago (Thank God)....45mins to go from Dr Phillips to Osceola??....In what world??...Maybe on a Moped....or you're taking Apopka Vineland all the way there....Hit South John Young Pkwy and it's atleast 10mins faster....

Last edited:
Advertisement
The schools are 45 minutes apart and in completely different counties. What do you mean what? I live in central Florida fyi
@SWFLHurricane @ben

1648759983291.png

A5E74261-AA37-44BF-BB4D-D4DEE3E104A8.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Again, Crazy traffic at certain times...I know the Hunters Creek area all to well...
It seems like this whole fvking state is super full of traffic these days. I couldn’t drive up to Sarasota the other day from Miami without sitting in crazy I-75 traffic (spring break, spring training, etc).

A lot of America has moved down here these past 2 years. It’s insane!!

Advertisement
It seems like this whole fvking state is super full of traffic these days. I couldn’t drive up to Sarasota the other day from Miami without sitting in crazy I-75 traffic (spring break, spring training, etc).

A lot of America has moved down here these past 2 years. It’s insane!!

TrumpyCane will be following down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back