2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

I agree 100%…..BUT it is also very interesting and uncommon that 3 kids from different high schools and even living in different parents of the country are making an announcement at the same time. I do wonder why they would not each want their own announcement. All are highly rated and would receive all the attention they could hope for, which is what most kids seem to want. Me, me, me.
I can’t think of something like this before. Does it mean something? Probably not, but just maybe it does.

I would just say this. The school districts for Jones High School (Malik Bryant) and Dr. Phillips High School (Payton Kirkland) actually border each other, so maybe they grew up together. Not as sure about LeBlanc (Osceola High School), as Osceola is in a different county, but it's not far from Dr. Phillips.

For perspective, the Osceola High school district is a few miles east of Disney World, while the Dr. Phillips school district literally includes Universal Studios Orlando.

Advertisement
I would just say this. The school districts for Jones High School (Malik Bryant) and Dr. Phillips High School (Payton Kirkland) actually border each other, so maybe they grew up together. Not as sure about LeBlanc (Osceola High School), as Osceola is in a different county, but it's not far from Dr. Phillips.

For perspective, the Osceola High school district is a few miles east of Disney World, while the Dr. Phillips school district literally includes Universal Studios Orlando.
It's right across the street from Universal.

It's right across the street from Universal.

Yes, the school is. And Universal is right in the middle of the Dr.P school district.

1646676815756.png

ON3 is showing miami isn’t even in the picture based on their prediction thing. Same as Connerly.

Either they have zero sources or this board is way off on where we stand with some of these kids.

ON3 is showing miami isn’t even in the picture based on their prediction thing. Same as Connerly.

Either they have zero sources or this board is way off on where we stand with some of these kids.

Do you know who the ON3 writer is for Miami? Yeah, I don't think that ON3 knows either.

They currently have a CHANNEL for Miami. Not, you know, an actual website like LSU and Michigan (see below). Nope, just a "channel".

I'll make another bold prediction, which someone is free to verify...I wonder how many of these "finalist" schools that have actual percentages are also represented by actual websites with actual writers, and how many of the "omitted" schools are just "loser" schools with "channels" and no actual sports writers...

1646692716345.png

Advertisement
On3 websites (not, you know, "channels"):

Alabama
Auburn
Clemson
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
LSU
Michigan
NC State
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Ole Miss
Oregon
Penn State
SMU
South Carolina
Texas
Texas A&M
USC (the real one)

10 out of 19 are SEC (or soon-to-be-SEC) schools.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder which schools will have "accurate" information and percentages for where all the recruits are going to end up?

Gonna be f****** hilarious when Florida doesn’t land any of these guys. I pray we land all 3 but I think we will get Kirkland and LeBlanc.

Do you know who the ON3 writer is for Miami? Yeah, I don't think that ON3 knows either.

They currently have a CHANNEL for Miami. Not, you know, an actual website like LSU and Michigan (see below). Nope, just a "channel".

I'll make another bold prediction, which someone is free to verify...I wonder how many of these "finalist" schools that have actual percentages are also represented by actual websites with actual writers, and how many of the "omitted" schools are just "loser" schools with "channels" and no actual sports writers...

View attachment 179190
So I take it this is just a new company trying to get their foot in the door ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
At first I wrote this kid off, but after speaking with his pops and him… I’m not completely dismissing UMs chance. That with along with the fact that This kid is Haitian Haitian. Not saying he’s a cane lock, but him being a true Zoe makes this a bit more interesting to be in Miami. What he gonna do in Gainesville or Columbus lol.

At first I wrote this kid off, but after speaking with his pops and him… I’m not completely dismissing UMs chance. That with along with the fact that This kid is Haitian Haitian. Not saying he’s a cane lock, but him being a true Zoe makes this a bit more interesting to be in Miami. What he gonna do in Gainesville or Columbus lol.
Gators believe he committed to Napier last week.

Advertisement
Gators believe he committed to Napier last week.
If it’s one thing I know for a fact, that did not happen lol. Bryant, LeBlanc, and Kirkland are doing this with business in mind and wouldn’t make a move like that. Does he end up at UF? Maybe. But he did not commit.

Also, that kid is more 6’6 270, and if it’s not his listed size, he’d easily be considered an edge rusher cause he definitely play SDE.

Last edited:
Really want this kid. Other than David Hicks he’s probably the best DT in the nation. I know Hicks is listed as a DE but most analysts project him to move inside. We need both of them bad. Then we need Bain and one of or both of Wayne and Harbor.

Tip Cows & whatnot.....

Advertisement
Back