Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think that one will suffice and that getting two won't help us that much more? Why exactly? I'm genuinely curious to hear your thoughts.
Not saying that. We ideally need two but getting both of the MSU DT’s was always going to be difficult

Advertisement
Kind of shocking he wouldn’t even visit. He really thinks USC or Colorado is the best place to finish his career?

Got to question the kids mental makeup if that’s how it shakes out
These kids falling for the Deion **** again lol he’s turned over 50 players every year and still has a dog**** OL so nothing is going to matter - Shedeur will get killed again and Deion will freak out

Advertisement
Barrow is a fine player.

Obviously I'd love both of them, but adding Barrow is a win in itself, don't let the mope squad tell you any different.

Dude has played in 35 games in his career in the trenches in a big boy conference. He's 6'3 and pushing 300 pounds. He's a 5th year Junior, meaning he's likely 23 years old, and plenty strong enough to hold up at the point of attack. Back to back years all-B1G honorable mention. Should at least be a direct replacement for Branson Deen, who will be in camp with the Buffalo Bills this summer. Barrow is probably a little bit bigger, too (paws).

He would be a very welcomed and needed addition. Bring him down.

This kid is 300-ish pounds
Moten is 320
Clark is probably 310
Horton is probably 300
Cook is probably 290+
Justin Scott and Artavis Scott are true freshmen, but they're freaky. Scott is as strong a kid as you'll find as an incoming freshman, and Scott is a dancing bear at 310+ pounds and a consensus Top 10 recruit in the entire country, regardless of position.

Would I like one more here? Sure. Can we win the ACC with this group inside? Will take a year where the entire room isn't wiped out by injury like the ******* bubonic plague, but we're due for one of those. The answer is yes, it certainly is.

Bring this kid down.

Advertisement
Barrow is a fine player.

Obviously I'd love both of them, but adding Barrow is a win in itself, don't let the mope squad tell you any different.

Dude has played in 35 games in his career in the trenches in a big boy conference. He's 6'3 and pushing 300 pounds. He's a 5th year Junior, meaning he's likely 23 years old, and plenty strong enough to hold up at the point of attack. Back to back years all-B1G honorable mention. Should at least be a direct replacement for Branson Deen, who will be in camp with the Buffalo Bills this summer. Barrow is probably a little bit bigger, too (paws).

He would be a very welcomed and needed addition. Bring him down.

This kid is 300-ish pounds
Moten is 320
Clark is probably 310
Horton is probably 300
Cook is probably 290+
Justin Scott and Artavis Scott are true freshmen, but they're freaky. Scott is as strong a kid as you'll find as an incoming freshman, and Scott is a dancing bear at 310+ pounds and a consensus Top 10 recruit in the entire country, regardless of position.

Would I like one more here? Sure. Can we win the ACC with this group inside? Will take a year where the entire room isn't wiped out by injury like the ******* bubonic plague, but we're due for one of those. The answer is yes, it certainly is.

Bring this kid down.
The most hilarious thing about this place is that you have throngs of people here who criticized the Alderman take because he may (or may not) take snaps away from talented young guys like Popo, Pulliam, etc.

You then have those same posters who in the same breath want multiple veteran DT's, even though that will likely take snaps away from younger players.

Which one is it?

The most hilarious thing about this place is that you have throngs of people here who criticized the Alderman take because he may (or may not) take snaps away from talented young guys like Popo, Pulliam, etc.

You then have those same posters who in the same breath want multiple veteran DT's, even though that will likely take snaps away from younger players.

Which one is it?
So you have no opinion on the actual players as expected.

Advertisement

Which one is it?
I loved the Alderman take and I want multiple veteran DTs. Since the staff is going all in then so am I. The young players have to pay their dues. Nothing is being taken away from anybody. They have to earn snaps.

Which one is it?

I wanted Alderman here but could it because one position is for LBs who have been here for 2 springs while the other is for 2 DTs who are still currently sitting in their High School home room??

Advertisement
I wanted Alderman here but could it because one position is for LBs who have been here for 2 springs while the other is for 2 DTs who are still currently sitting in their High School home room??
This is going to be Horton's 2nd spring in the program and Moten's 3rd. Scott was arguably the best DT in the '24 class. I don't believe the two situations are mutually exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back