Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It says my name right there
Money Swag GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
DT is the biggest need this team has. Miami has to find a way
This × a Billion

Nobody is happier than I am at all of the success we have had in the portal thus far attracting the best available talent at positions of need. We have an offense that could potentially be top ten in the nation with the addition of Martinez and Brown to go with what was already there. We now have our top 4 at LB set and we addressed our lack of depth at CB. I am pumped about this.

However, even with all of that the hard truth is that our DT situation is alarming but this is not a surprise. We need to add not 1 but 2 DTs who are capable of fortifying the interior DL. Burroughs and Harmon are those 2 DTs and Mario and staff must find a way to get Harmon on campus and close both of them. Failure to do so I fear will result in a defense that won't be capable of getting off the field and could cost us wins. I have 1000% confidence in Mario and staff's ability to close and they are very aware of what is at stake. Even if we are unable to get it done I know it won't be for a lack of trying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or the defense will suffer. We desperately need at least one to start alongside CJ Clark. Now if we can get both then that will greatly fortify the middle and give us some depth. If Josh Horton ever gets on the field then our depth improves. Will Moten contribute meaningful snaps? Will any of the true freshman surprise? The more established DTs we get in the portal the less we leave to chance having to rely on unproven players. If the goal is to make the playoffs and make a good run then this issue must be resolved.

Or the defense will suffer. We desperately need at least one to start alongside CJ Clark. Now if we can get both then that will greatly fortify the middle and give us some depth. If Josh Horton ever gets on the field then our depth improves. Will Moten contribute meaningful snaps? Will any of the true freshman surprise? The more established DTs we get in the portal the less we leave to chance having to rely on unproven players. If the goal is to make the playoffs and make a good run then this issue must be resolved.
I don’t think think getting one versus getting both is a needle mover any which way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back