Derrick Griffin

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
image.jpgimage.jpg

Huh....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam Underwood started this whole stupid thing. He's not coming and Cam even said he was being sarcastic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard we got a new DT commit from Champagnat. He said something like hes going to make every day Valentine's day next year?

Advertisement
Here’s LeSean…. I hope his committment sticks. Griffin and him on our squad next year would make for a formidable offense

"I came to Miami on my official visit. I wanted to sign, but I talked to my father and he said I should wait until i get out of prep school. I’m going to play a season at Milford Academy, where we play all kinds of teams. I plan to come down here in December, January.

Do you plan on visiting other schools?

"Nah. I’m pretty much committed. I wanted to sign already, but I’m pretty much committed. I’ll sign when it’s necessary for me to come down."

How did you come to your decision?

"I had it down to USC, Virginia Tech, and something inside me said I needed to be a ‘Cane."

What made you pick Miami, especially without being offered a visit back during the recruiting process, and UM signing three other tailbacks in that class?

"I felt it was a good look for me. Growing up it was one of my favorite teams. When I get in here I feel like I can compete with the other guys because of my skills, and I’m not scared to compete. I see how Miami sends guys to the NFL and I want to be the next one."

What are your strengths as a running back, and what do you feel you bring to the table that UM’s other backs don’t?

"Watching the spring game I saw a lot of guys with good talent, but I didn’t see anybody who can breakaway. I’ve got that. I can get away and separate from the defense."

Advertisement
Back