Derion Kendrick in the portal

Advertisement
I mean if they're both good, couldn't you attest it to a combination of maybe great pressure form the DL or they played not particular strong completion, as well?
My assumption is the former, they're pretty stacked everywhere. It's the same deal with Alabama QBs going into the league, they looks like studs at Alabama, not so much when all things equal.

Advertisement
I mean if they're both good, couldn't you attest it to a combination of maybe great pressure form the DL or they played not particular strong completion, as well?
My assumption is the former, they're pretty stacked everywhere. It's the same deal with Alabama QBs going into the league, they looks like studs at Alabama, not so much when all things equal.
Except that Derion Kendrick looked really good at Clemson too, he was their best Corner by far.

Advertisement
Didn't we have a legit shot at Ringo star @Poopscoop ?? Had TRob been here, would he be a cane?
Keele was coming here. Had nothing to do with a legit shot. Mandy wouldn't sign off on him & the bartender slow played him. Y'all just would blame Mike for everything. Y'all feel free to believe what you want but keeps was coming here and so was his best friend Elias rix... Top 2 corners in the country wanted to play with each other & we didn't offer either. Might not have mattered with Elias cause he's the reason they didn't play together. He took a chunk to go to lsu. Keele ended up getting a decent one with uga as a result.

Advertisement
It all depends on what he did. Did he physically harm anyone? That would be a 100% pass.

If it's drug related, then he completes a program, must be tested regularly, and in any case there will be zero tolerance for any type of offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back