Derick Hunter

Ok so talked to Sr briefly, not much new to share. Said Simpson and Manny are just awesome. Immediately expressed concern that Manny might leave. And this is before the reports came out about Temple, so maybe they caught wind of it before hand. Gives me the impression Manny leaving would eliminate us. Said Patke is supposed to come back by today.

Oh and just a personal note on the UF stuff from Ivins. That’s nothing new. UF has always showed the kid a ton of love, even before Mullen got there.

Wish I had something concrete to share but I didn’t want to probe around too much. Guess we all are in wait and see mode.

Advertisement
Ok so talked to Sr briefly, not much new to share. Said Simpson and Manny are just awesome. Immediately expressed concern that Manny might leave. And this is before the reports came out about Temple, so maybe they caught wind of it before hand. Gives me the impression Manny leaving would eliminate us. Said Patke is supposed to come back by today.

Oh and just a personal note on the UF stuff from Ivins. That’s nothing new. UF has always showed the kid a ton of love, even before Mullen got there.

Wish I had something concrete to share but I didn’t want to probe around too much. Guess we all are in wait and see mode.
Yeah I heard way back about UF too sp I always well the last month thought it'd be us or UF but nobody could expect predicting where he's going now so you're good bro

Would y’all believe me if I told you he’s getting CB’s to Texas A & M? Including from Wiltfong...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
6E817465-9A85-462E-BCC1-E84032254E73.gif

Advertisement
Back