Derick Hunter

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Laying aside the fact that this kid is leading g for the Keef Bryant award this year what type of player is he, strictly on the field? Comparisonsnor ceiling/floor thoughts? Ultimate position?

Advertisement
Exactly why I asked. Haven't paid h any mind in months. From a talent fit how does he work with this class and our roster?

Advertisement
Similar **** is other places as well. I have no idea if he is actually coming but at the rate we are offering DL he may not look so bad anymore.

Advertisement
I would hardy call caneshades a legit source.
It got credibility from this very site, used to have its YouTube channel interviews on the front page of canesinsight brought to you by dmoney and the brow.

They also have a YouTube video about being felated by a toothless woman, anything for a story though.

He’s been trolling? I know he did early in the year jumping around but I haven’t heard a peep about him

Throw in the fact he prbly loves our aggressive style defense with a favorable depth chart why wouldn’t he want in

Advertisement
It got credibility from this very site, used to have its YouTube channel interviews on the front page of canesinsight brought to you by dmoney and the brow.

They also have a YouTube video about being felated by a toothless woman, anything for a story though.

Nothing you said makes them credible about recruiting or life.

Advertisement
As much as I hate his BS, if we can get Hunter he is the type of talent needed on the DL if we are gonna compete with the big boys

Sign him up

As much as I hate his BS, if we can get Hunter he is the type of talent needed on the DL if we are gonna compete with the big boys

Sign him up
Playful in recruiting or not that kid can play and has an impressive frame

Advertisement
Back