Derek Stingley is the best CB in CFB

BeachCanes

Sophomore
18 years old. If he could declare, he’d be a first round talent. Put on a show last night. I don’t know if he can tackle - I’m not saying he can’t, just haven’t noticed him in that aspect but damn he’s impressive.
Corey Raymond got someone who was good and has turned him into elite.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
An 18 yr old cover corner phenom might be one of the rare instances where you actually could make a case that a kid could realistically turn pro after 1 year of college football and not risk injury due to the body type differential with the NFL.

All I know too is that the smart mamas, daddies and uncles are tellin their kids to be DBs and not RBs now.

JD08

Clever tagline goes here
He certainly makes a very good case for that status on the field.

The Iceman

Freshman
An 18 yr old cover corner phenom might be one of the rare instances where you actually could make a case that a kid could realistically turn pro after 1 year of college football and not risk injury due to the body type differential with the NFL.

All I know too is that the smart mamas, daddies and uncles are tellin their kids to be DBs and not RBs now.
He will play CB and WR next season.

HamburgerSV

Sophomore
18 years old. If he could declare, he’d be a first round talent. Put on a show last night. I don’t know if he can tackle - I’m not saying he can’t, just haven’t noticed him in that aspect but damn he’s impressive.
He was the highest rated CB recruit of all time (24/7) so with all due respect, dude would have been amazing wherever he went

gogeta4

All-ACC
He just went against some pedestrian wr's...they need to pipe down on the hype. I think he gave up a td yesterday too. He's good but there are a number of better cbs in the country

Last edited:

brock

All-American
He just went against some pedestrian wr's...they need to pipe down on the hype. I think he gave up a td yesterday too. He's good but there are a number of better cbs in the country
Exactly, great talent for sure but he was beat a lot vs uf(the first drive of the second half they attacked him all the way down the field and he gave up 200 yards vs bama.

BoxingRobes

Junior