***Gadbois - Oshihtzu***
****Chickillo - Kamalu***
**Pierre - Jenkins***
***Perryman - Kirby****
**Armbrister - Owens***
**Gunter - Howard****
Fentress - Crawford***

Advertisement
Don't sleep on a 6'7" 320 pound athletic dude who was sleeping on a dirt floor cuddling a 4 foot rat like a Teddy bear watching his mom carry water on her head. Water they had to drink after Abookwe washed his 3 foot dong in. Don't sleep on hungry.

5th year

4th CB is a true FR who they didn't even recruit until they swung and missed at about 5-6 other targets

Can't make this **** up. CBs grow on trees in SFla

giphy.gif

Just play a 4-3

DE Chad Thomas
DT Calvin Heurelou
NT Courtel Jenkins
DE Al-Quadin Muhammad

OLB Jermaine Grace
ILB Raphael Kirby
OLB Darrion Owens

CB Tracy Howard
FS Deon Bush
SS Jamal Carter
CB Artie Burns

Advertisement
View attachment 31553

Just play a 4-3

DE Chad Thomas
DT Calvin Heurelou
NT Courtel Jenkins
DE Al-Quadin Muhammad

OLB Jermaine Grace
ILB Raphael Kirby
OLB Darrion Owens

CB Tracy Howard
FS Deon Bush
SS Jamal Carter
CB Artie Burns

problem with playing that 4-3 is that you have Calvin and Courtel BOTH playing at the same time when there are other linemen way better than both of them. I know you're dying to get your "dream ends" on the field at the same time but that there middle is horse****.

Advertisement
Sunny Odogwu will easily be the worst starting OT Miami has had on opening day in 25 years.

Nice kid but he is a terrible football player.

Wow. I think you went a lil too far lmao. He messed up a lot when he was in last year, but also when he got his hand placement right n not jump he put Ni99as on skates. He wasnt even getting beat that much lol. I'm excited to see the mental part of his game come together. Bruh said "EASILY the worst starting OT Miami has had on opening day in 25 years." Lmao

Al Foil seems to think that players can't improve, even players like Sunny who was still learning the game of football when he was playing last year since he had little background in it.

So much for Michael Wyche, huh? He's behind a true freshman. I know Norton is killing it, but that is pretty sad.

View attachment 31553

Just play a 4-3

DE Chad Thomas
DT Calvin Heurelou
NT Courtel Jenkins
DE Al-Quadin Muhammad

OLB Jermaine Grace
ILB Raphael Kirby
OLB Darrion Owens

CB Tracy Howard
FS Deon Bush
SS Jamal Carter
CB Artie Burns

problem with playing that 4-3 is that you have Calvin and Courtel BOTH playing at the same time when there are other linemen way better than both of them. I know you're dying to get your "dream ends" on the field at the same time but that there middle is horse****.

The better lineup is having a 3 technique guy in there like Kamalu lining up at DT in a 4-3/.

Advertisement
Sunny Odogwu will easily be the worst starting OT Miami has had on opening day in 25 years.

Wow. I think you went a lil too far lmao. He messed up a lot when he was in last year, but also when he got his hand placement right n not jump he put Ni99as on skates. He wasnt even getting beat that much lol. I'm excited to see the mental part of his game come together. Bruh said "EASILY the worst starting OT Miami has had on opening day in 25 years." Lmao

Al Foil seems to think that players can't improve, even players like Sunny who was still learning the game of football when he was playing last year since he had little background in it.

I guess we will find out.

Golden shut the world out from practice this fall.

Why did he do that?

It's fairly distressing to see all the player-centric negativity on this board. When did you all start rooting against the Canes?

I have no idea why Stacey Coley is still returning kicks, he was awful there last year.

He was awful at everything last year. What should they do? Cut him?

Or should they recognize his talent, and off season improvements and put him in a position to let his talents shine?

Seems like the coaches have gone with the latter approach, much to the chagrin of you experts.

You let him focus on catching the ******* ball and teach him another route to go along with the tunnel screens.

Advertisement

I guess we will find out.

Golden shut the world out from practice this fall.

Why did he do that?

Every coach does that. Did you just start following football?

View attachment 31553

Just play a 4-3

DE Chad Thomas
DT Calvin Heurelou
NT Courtel Jenkins
DE Al-Quadin Muhammad

OLB Jermaine Grace
ILB Raphael Kirby
OLB Darrion Owens

CB Tracy Howard
FS Deon Bush
SS Jamal Carter
CB Artie Burns

The better lineup is having a 3 technique guy in there like Kamalu lining up at DT in a 4-3/.

Exactly! Pairing your best run stuffing interior lineman with a 3 tech guy like Kamalu would be my preference in a 4-3 front. Putting Golden and his garbage scheme aside, a 4-3 front with Heurtelou and Jenkins in the middle isn't necessarily horse**** depending on what type of offense you go up against.

View attachment 31553

Just play a 4-3

DE Chad Thomas
DT Calvin Heurelou
NT Courtel Jenkins
DE Al-Quadin Muhammad

OLB Jermaine Grace
ILB Raphael Kirby
OLB Darrion Owens

CB Tracy Howard
FS Deon Bush
SS Jamal Carter
CB Artie Burns

He will lineup inside when we play nickel. Kamulu, Hert, Thomas, and AQM/Harris

Chad Thomas will lineup inside with we play our "speed package" Thomas, Kamulu, Mccord and AQM.

Advertisement
Back