CB: Tracy Howard, Corn Elder
Nickel: Corn Elder

Special Teams
K: Michael Badgley
P: Justin Vogel
KR: Stacy Coley, Mark Walton
PR: Braxton Berrios, Stacy Coley

Advertisement
I have no idea why Stacey Coley is still returning kicks, he was awful there last year.

Advertisement
Sunny Odogwu will easily be the worst starting OT Miami has had on opening day in 25 years.

Nice kid but he is a terrible football player.

Advertisement
I have no idea why Stacey Coley is still returning kicks, he was awful there last year.

He was awful at everything last year. What should they do? Cut him?

Or should they recognize his talent, and off season improvements and put him in a position to let his talents shine?

Seems like the coaches have gone with the latter approach, much to the chagrin of you experts.

Sunny Odogwu will easily be the worst starting OT Miami has had on opening day in 25 years.

Matt Pipho and Tyler McMeans disagree. Oh and Tyrone Byrd and Reggie Youngblood, too.

The ***** machine has made it a lot easier on the team to prepare thy **** for the upcoming disaster.... Win 2 then it's all downhill

Advertisement

Matt Pipho and Tyler McMeans disagree. Oh and Tyrone Byrd and Reggie Youngblood, too.

Youngblood was a beast until he actually had to play. I remember seeing him on the sidelines and thinking that physically he could be the best offensive lineman ever.
Too bad his head and his heart didn't equal his physical abilities.
Suffered from the Kyle Wright disease.

Wow. I think you went a lil too far lmao. He messed up a lot when he was in last year, but also when he got his hand placement right n not jump he put Ni99as on skates. He wasnt even getting beat that much lol. I'm excited to see the mental part of his game come together. Bruh said "EASILY the worst starting OT Miami has had on opening day in 25 years." Lmao

You won't know how bad he is until the season starts.

Golden has done a great job of hiding how poorly coached and vulnerable at certain positions this team is. How many people have seen this team practice or scrimmage?

NONE!!

Advertisement
Coley is still returning kicks because of what he did freshman year. Just gotta hope he bounces back.

Advertisement
Back