Depth Chart

Advertisement
Advertisement
In reference to the new depth chart, Golden stated, "the guys we start are going to come from this grouping right here." Based on that, looks like 13 freshmen will be getting substantial work in the opener. Exciting, or scary?
Both. It means this is a bridge year but it will be fun seeing the young guys develop.

Advertisement
Supposabley Porter was not on the practice field this morning. Not one iota.

One poster: loss of Kirby hurts.

Another poster: Freshmen playing is terrifying.

Kirby was an EE though, and really showed well in the spring and in the first part of fall camp. He's more seasoned than the other true freshman, and he looked very promising, so his loss does hurt.

Advertisement
We should be playing for 2013. Absolutely no need to play any senior Shammin has-beens and also-rans unless we have nobody else or unless they truly shine.

Advertisement
We should be playing for 2013. Absolutely no need to play any senior Shammin has-beens and also-rans unless we have nobody else or unless they truly shine.

I bet our coach has it under control. Contrary to fan opinion it is not always of benefit to a player to play him when he's young and not ready. Some lose confidence and damage their careers. Golden seems to want to use what experience he has.

Cant we wait before we critic our kids? Didn't al say we would be playing with 80 several months ago? The guy knows how to motivate...for as much as I love getting this information I put no stock in it!

Advertisement
Back