Depth Chart???

Advertisement
7EBF004D-15A1-4C81-BE1E-208494EFFB15.gif

I would enjoy having a look at the depth chart. How unusual is it to not have one on Friday before gameday?
What's the benefit of NOT having one at this point? Gonna be some bruised egos? Have a feeling there's going to be a handful of 'or' on there when/if we see one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keyshawn, Xavier and Ladson. That's who is gonna start imo and eventually other players gonna have to make plays to get bigger roles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kevin Steele was asked about it the other day & said “We’re not big on depth charts anymore…That went away. The day in age where you have 11 starters and if the starter goes down, give me the backup, it just doesn’t work that way if you’re going to be successful. You’ve got to have a lot of numbers.”

I wouldn't expect one this week or next...& I'm sure the first two games will be used to evaluate certain positions & determine who gets more PT. I'd imagine they'll put one out for the nationally televised game at aTm.

Last edited:
How most of you are looking continuously asking about the depth chart. I hope he releases it with nothing but 3rd stringers just to watch you all have a collective aneurysm.
K9bE5uwT_400x400.jpg

Advertisement
Back