Depth Chart - VagTech

Advertisement
It’s been mentioned that Brooks is dealing with some kind of foot injury. May be part of the reason he’s not seeing as much PT as he might otherwise.
Never happened. Rousseau was never hurt last summer. It is all a conspiracy to keep our favorite players off the field...so we can ***** about a meaningless depth chart

Serious question, who do you all want starting at linebacker?
Is not lime the young guys have set the world on fire when they played.
Besides both Cave and Brooks will vet their snaps.
Given that we give up 7 YPP with 44 and 53 in there, I wouldn't mind seeing both strikers out there together with Flagg on 1st/2nd down and Brooks on 3rd down. At least get some speed in there for the misdirection stuff teams are killing us with.

we are giving up a TD on first possession either way because Baker gets worked on the first schemed possession.

the backups havent shown they are any better. As bad as McCloud and Jennings have been, what has Brooks, Steed, Huff or any of them shown in the snaps they have gotten? Our Lb unit is one of the worst in the country.

from my eyes and opinion, Flagg has played the best and is at least in position to make plays.
Agree with this and furthermore none of the young guys look like they can play an entire game. I have significant doubts that Brooks can play a whole game he is laboring when he plays most of a half. The old guys dont need to dominate snaps but they should not be excluded. I don’t really get how this “playing favorites” thing no long applies when the favorite is young.
Flagg and Brooks have to earn it. I think the snap counts this game will be illustrative but we dont have some vilma or morgan or quarterman type who can play every snap.

I wouldn't worry about the "depth chart" Who cares if McCloud starts. He's a capatain, I expect it. I think they will work Flagg on the field as soon as they can. Don't forget he hasn't played in a game in a couple of weeks- he'll need to get his game legs back. Manny will play whoever he needs to play to win.
Well then maybe we need to start having capatains of the backups.

Advertisement
Never happened. Rousseau was never hurt last summer. It is all a conspiracy to keep our favorite players off the field...so we can ***** about a meaningless depth chart
Your not comparing Rousseaus play as a backup last year to Brooks or Flaggs this year right? Let’s not get too carried away with this. This isnt a “Ray Lewis behind Robert Bass” situation. Brooks and Flagg have had moments. I’ve seen nothing that warrants them being “no brainer” starters. Let them earn it as well

Your not comparing Rousseaus play as a backup last year to Brooks or Flaggs this year right? Let’s not get too carried away with this. This isnt a “Ray Lewis behind Robert Bass” situation. Brooks and Flagg have had moments. I’ve seen nothing that warrants them being “no brainer” starters. Let them earn it as well

brooks has been hurt and flagg hasn't even played in a few weeks. i do agree w you on that. i think fans have to realize that moments don't make you starters. it was heading towards flagg starting and then covid hit

Advertisement
Wow

3B4AB8D1-2461-42D6-84C1-C241C91B7D84.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s been well documented that Rousseau was injured- including in his own words.

Saw where Va tech is missing 16 players dont know how many are starters.

We're missing 3 starters out of our 13. We have King, all our Rbs, Wrs and Brevin is back.

No excuses

Advertisement
Back