Depth Chart - VagTech

Advertisement
This tells you all you need to know smh
838879AA-C236-4EEF-865A-3EFB5A3638AF.jpeg

Advertisement
I scream about McCloud as much as anyone but I do acknowledge it's a tough situation. Every year we ***** about guys leaving early but benching McCloud could make convincing guys to stay more difficult.
I don't think that applies when you're the worst player on the team, otherwise, I'd agree with you. The players aren't dumb, they have to know he sucks. I'd rather the coaches play the best players no matter the age, i think that sends a much better message.

Last edited:
I scream about McCloud as much as anyone but I do acknowledge it's a tough situation. Every year we ***** about guys leaving early but benching McCloud could make convincing guys to stay more difficult.
Letting 30 year olds stay on the field will lead to transfers, and recruits not taking you serious when you promise early playing time. You let the best play, period.

Advertisement
I wouldn't worry about the "depth chart" Who cares if McCloud starts. He's a capatain, I expect it. I think they will work Flagg on the field as soon as they can. Don't forget he hasn't played in a game in a couple of weeks- he'll need to get his game legs back. Manny will play whoever he needs to play to win.

I wouldn't worry about the "depth chart" Who cares if McCloud starts. He's a capatain, I expect it. I think they will work Flagg on the field as soon as they can. Don't forget he hasn't played in a game in a couple of weeks- he'll need to get his game legs back. Manny will play whoever he needs to play to win.

mcCloud was already losing snaps last week and will lose more this week. He earned the right to start by coming back and being a captain. He will be taken out after we give up a TD on their first offensive possession.

Advertisement
mcCloud was already losing snaps last week and will lose more this week. He earned the right to start by coming back and being a captain. He will be taken out after we give up a TD on their first offensive possession.
And then lose the game by 4 because we gave up a TD by playing favorites. I just don't like playing anyone for any reason over someone who is better. McCloud has been here 5 years and he is not improving. He played as a freshman over others, why shouldn't Flagg?

Serious question, who do you all want starting at linebacker?
Is not like the young guys have set the world on fire when they played.
Besides both Cave and Brooks will get their snaps.

Last edited:
I will say this, the way playing time is starting to be distributed, is getting back to being properly done. For instance the way coach likens opened up the starting jobs at the wideout spots, gave all those guys ample time I'm to start making plays and once that wasn't happening he started bringing in the next wave, and now the starters are actually producing and have elevated their games along with playing with more confidence. The the ford vs hunte battle is being handled properly now to as well, if Ford starts today, it'll be because he's earned it in practice and has stepped his game up, and might just start dominating, if not, the hunter is on.

The way couch is getting more playing time as well, one or both of the safeties should come of the bench, mediocre play should not be tolerated, which brings me to the linebackers, as of right now, I really don't care who starts at linebacker, they all basically are being trained to do the same thing, the younger guys need to just start looking better than the older guys no matter what system they are in. The problem is our linebackers are being taught to react to fast to any fake, if they setup at least 5yards from the line of scrimmage, hesitate about 2 seconds after that snap and than go, they'd make more plays because they'll be able to see plays developing better!

Advertisement
And then lose the game by 4 because we gave up a TD by playing favorites. I just don't like playing anyone for any reason over someone who is better. McCloud has been here 5 years and he is not improving. He played as a freshman over others, why shouldn't Flagg?

we are giving up a TD on first possession either way because Baker gets worked on the first schemed possession.

the backups havent shown they are any better. As bad as McCloud and Jennings have been, what has Brooks, Steed, Huff or any of them shown in the snaps they have gotten? Our Lb unit is one of the worst in the country.

from my eyes and opinion, Flagg has played the best and is at least in position to make plays.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

oh ***** that mentality. What does that teach the younger guys? ***** hard work, you'll play as a senior and junior no matter what. No, the best players should be the ones on the field the majority of the time. Any type of BS coddling is why you get entitled cucks on the field.

Advertisement
Back