Depth chart star ratings breakdown

Advertisement
http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/football/recruiting/commitments/2010/miami-11

Shane McDermott and Kacy Rodgers are 3 star on this rivals list. Bunche became a 4 star after prep.

607.jpg

607.jpg

what year do I have to go back to in order find a star rating on Green, feels like that ***** has been here forever

real talk

Advertisement
Actually Alex Figueroa was a 4-star out of high school, class of 2012. Injuries and bad grades caused him to go to Prep/Military school.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Alex-Figueroa-115119
607.jpg
This was updated to reflect his 2013 thirteen status. But I checked back when we were first interested in him back in December 2012. And I confirmed at that time that he was a 2012 4-star rated Athlete out of Virginia. He was one of their top athlete, who plaed several positions for his team, but got injured.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like the services just about nailed the offense minus Morris & Dorsett - and to be fair I'm not sure anyone pegged Morris as a 4 star type guy back then. Defense is still TBD - I think/hope Porter, Crawford, Gunter, Pierre & Figueroa prove to have been underrated... Perryman was a doofus-miss on services part.

Mark Whipple was in love with Morris. Say what you want about the man but he knows QB's

Advertisement
Looks like the services just about nailed the offense minus Morris & Dorsett - and to be fair I'm not sure anyone pegged Morris as a 4 star type guy back then. Defense is still TBD - I think/hope Porter, Crawford, Gunter, Pierre & Figueroa prove to have been underrated... Perryman was a doofus-miss on services part.

Mark Whipple was in love with Morris. Say what you want about the man but he knows QB's

That was all Shannon, they clearly had the black connection thing going. Same way he almost locked in Teddy B.

Give Randy some credit where credit is due brah

That was all Shannon, they clearly had the black connection thing going. Same way he almost locked in Teddy B.

Give Randy some credit where credit is due brah

Credit?

He was a great Hurricane linebacker and a pretty good defensive coordinator.

After that, it's all on the debit column.

Advertisement
Back