DE. AQM/Trent Harris/Demetrius Jackson
SLB Darrion Owens/Tyriq McCord/Michael Smith
MLB Raphael Kirby/Juwon Young/
WLB Jermaine Grace/Marques Gayot/Charles Perry
CB. Artie Burns/Tracy Howard(Nickel)/Michael Jackson
CB. Corn Elder/Sheldrick Redwine/Ryan Mayes
S. Deon Bush/JamalCarter/
S. Rayshawn Jenkins/Dallas Crawford/Jaquan Johnson

It's very clear that we cannot afford injuries to any starters at OL, LB, and CB.

Also the DL finally has some front line talent and quality depth for the first time in what seems like forever.

There is no excuse for the defensive front not to shine.

If Isadora can hold down RT then I would like to see McDermott at G. I think it's where he is best suited to play. I have no problem with him playing RT however.

Thoughts?

What happens if we call you "Psycho"?

My friends call me Psycho. Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!

I agree with most of your work, but I think you are vastly underestimating Hamilton. I wouldn't be surprised if he were the breakout player of the year on defense.

It was tough to figure out where to put Hamilton because up to this point he really hadn't done much. That and there is now plenty of quality competition on the DL. Jelani wouldn't shock me if he had a good year and that would be a huge bonus. The more the merrier.

Last edited:
Just based on what I read about the scrimmage I think Walton surpassed Gray as the #3 back and Brown moved into RG, Isidora to RT. Other than that it looks good.

If Brown really moved into a starter out of nowhere imo, that seems to give the OL a little more depth than I initially thought. KC, St. Louis, Sunny, Knighton, Jones etc in the second unit.

I read the same thing about the scrimmage but it's always tough to project these things because knowing Coach Tin it could have been some worn out motivational ploy.

As far as the RB unit goes, I wasn't suggesting that Walton is 4th string. It was more a function of not knowing a **** thing about what the pecking order will be. It's not usual that you have 4 backs in fall camp and no one knows what the rotation will be. Heck, Walton may actually seize the starting spot at some point this year. Who knows.

I think.

QB: Kaaya | Rosier
RB: Yearby | Edwards | Walton or Gray
HB: Herndon | Tucker or Njoku
WR: Coley | Waters
WR: Scott | Cager
Slot: Berrios | Lewis
TE: Dobard | Njoku
LT: Darling | St. Louis
LG: Gall | Jones or Wells
C: Linder | Gall
RG: Isidora | Gauthier or Brown
RT: McDermott | Odogwu

I just can't see us trotting out Odogwu over KC. Maybe the first game if KC not 100% but I don't see that lasting.

DE: Chad | McIntosh or Kamalu
DT: Kamalu or Moten | Jenkins
NT: Heurtolou | Norton | Jenkins
DE: AQM | Jackson or Harris
OLB: Owens | McCord | Gordinier
MLB: Kirby | Young or Gordinier
OLB: Grace | Gayot | Perry
CB: Burns | Redwine
CB: Howard | Elder
S: Bush | Jaquan or Dallas
S: Carter | Jenkins

Advertisement
Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

In LOSE We Trust......Why?...................It Gets That Fat ******* Fired!

Fly The F*cking Banner!

Everything I've heard on Wyche is that he's slipping. Improved in spring and has regressed from that improvement. Heurt I have starting at NT for the first game but I see Norton becoming the NT starter eventually and Jenkins and Huertolou sharing time behind him.

Jenkins can play the 3 tech and nose. Versatile. Will get plenty of PT even if he's not starting this year.

Advertisement
Back