Depth Chart for FSU

Advertisement
I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

Against Duke I was pleasantly surprised by Seantrel starting at RT and Jojo starting at corner.

I hope Jojo stays at corner with McGee or Finnie as the nickel.

Duke almost always had 3 WRs on the field hence us starting with 2 LBs (Spence and Perryman) and 5 DBS (Williams, McGee, JoJo, RayRay, VT).

Will be interesting to see what happens at RT, Feliciano had been playing really well pre-injury and Henderson had a good game last Saturday.

It's just seems odd that they would slide Jojo to corner for only one game.

Golden did say last week that there would be changes in the lineup. That's why I'm wondering if jojo's move to cb will be permanent in spite of what the latest depth chart says.

Advertisement
It's just seems odd that they would slide Jojo to corner for only one game.

Golden did say last week that there would be changes in the lineup. That's why I'm wondering if jojo's move to cb will be permanent in spite of what the latest depth chart says.

JoJo slid over to CB vs UVA too. He will continue to play CB when VT and RayRay are in the game.

Can we please lose Mike Williams between the hotel and stadium, he is just awful

Advertisement
Who gets minutes instead of Futch, Cain? Paul? maybe Gaines on the outside with Spence in the middle?

Advertisement
Ford was the 3rd TE against Duke. He's still in there in the "jumbo" goal-line package which is just a detestable move in spite of the crazy catch he made.

Advertisement
Can we please lose Mike Williams between the hotel and stadium, he is just awful

And who do you suggest takes his place? Keion Payne? Unfortunately he's one of our 3 best CBs, yikes that's scary.

I know, I just can't stand to watch him give 10yd cushions on every pass play, it is infuriating. That is what jumped out at me watching Bama-LSU, their CBs are so much better then what we are fielding, there were no wide open receivers the entire game. When you watch Miami, there seems to be an opponent's receiver wide open on every pass play

That is by design, we are playing a lot of cover 3 out of our base sets because it's safe (in terms of not giving up the big td pass). I hate it but that's what we are right now. In cover 3 your corners are bailing to cover their deep third of the field.

Advertisement
Back