Deon Sanders belongings stolen from his office during a football game

He seems annoyed with the school and I would be too. They're trying to make him look stupid by saying he lost it or something.

Advertisement
He seems annoyed with the school and I would be too. They're trying to make him look stupid by saying he lost it or something.

Nah, they're just trying to deny that they have people stealing stuff inside their stadium during the actual game.

Advertisement
If he recruits savages I can actually see this happening. Someone will take there shot

If that was truly the case, Howard, Jimmy, Erickson and Butch wouldn't have had a stitch of clothing left.

Just because you're a "savage" player or come from a "savage" area doesn't make you a thief.

It's been my experience that thieves are not confined to a particular area....THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.

Leave your valuables out ANYWHERE...it'll soon be gone

Last edited:
If that was truly the case, Howard, Jimmy, Erickson and Butch wouldn't have had a stitch of clothing left.

Just because you're a "savage" player or come from a "savage" area doesn't make you as thief.

It's been my experience that thieves are not confined to a particular area....THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.

Leave your valuables out anywhere...it'll be gone
The person you responded to I have on ignore... When I read your post I unignored the other to see why.... Then I understood why I have the person you responded to on ignore... Lol

The person you responded to I have on ignore... When I read your post I unignored the other to see why.... Then I understood why I have the person you responded to on ignore... Lol

While most of the posters here are good. I have a few "wannabe scholars", "holier than thou psychos", "plain vanilla bat**** crazies" on ignore too. You cant help but do it sometimes.

BTW That ignore button is one of this sites best features

Last edited:
Advertisement
Of course he has. Don't be silly.

Go Canes!!!
I seem to remember when Deion and Irvin both played for the Cowboys and Irvin missed time with injuries that the Cowboys started losing.

At a postgame presser Deion said something like this: “We’ve proven we can win without Troy. We’ve proven we can win without Emmitt. We haven’t proven we can win without the Playmaker.”

Mike was a talented football player but more importantly a ”football “ player. Dude was old school and new school at the same time with his antics. Consensus top 3 all-time Cane...

Advertisement
Back