Deon Bush

Advertisement
Really want the vikings to draft either bush or burns. . Bush and Harrison smith would easily be one of the top 5 safety duos in the league

Imagine him next to reshad jones...but the Dolphins will probably draft a kid from Minnesota who was average in college just to cut him

Been saying this guy would ball in the nfl. Proper coaching

Crazy how good our secondary could of been smh . Swissh cheese front 7 smh

Advertisement
Imagine him next to reshad jones...but the Dolphins will probably draft a kid from Minnesota who was average in college just to cut him

Bro I've been saying this for a while. That tandem would be sick and he would be learning from hands down one of the best all around safety's in the game. Keep that boyyyy in Miami !

Advertisement
If the Raiders don't get Darian Thompson out of Boise St in the 2nd I like Deon with the 4th or 5th round pick.
Artie is probably a mid 2nd-early 3rd rounder, and I wouldn't mind him either if we don't get Mackenzie Alexander in the 1st.

Advertisement
Walter football literally has him as their #15 safety lol

WalterFootball.com: 2016 NFL Draft: Safety Rankings

Alot of times they have really retarded rankings on players. They don't really scout these players, they rely on information they get from teams and other scouts, which isn't all that reliable since they don't want other teams to get their guys.
I'd trust Daniel Jeremiah on NFL.com and Matt Miller of Bleacherreport waaay before walterfootball.

Deon Bush is a 1st round talent makes plays forces fumbles enforces and is a great athlete.... All he needs is fine tuning with better coaching in an aggressive scheme and whoever drafts will be glad they did.

As far as athletes go at the safety position I don't see anyone else that is as dynamic as he is.

Advertisement
Walter football literally has him as their #15 safety lol

WalterFootball.com: 2016 NFL Draft: Safety Rankings
wait till he hits the combine
I honestly dont think Deon will stand out all that much in comparison to other safeties as the combine.
I believe he's going to test a little better than expected and that's what's going to stick out, he's going to benefit with a lot of these guys not testing well, especially Jayvon Kearse.

Deon Bush is a 1st round talent makes plays forces fumbles enforces and is a great athlete.... All he needs is fine tuning with better coaching in an aggressive scheme and whoever drafts will be glad they did.

As far as athletes go at the safety position I don't see anyone else that is as dynamic as he is.

He's not a 1st rounder. And Jalen Ramsey is CLEARLY a better more dynamic athlete at safety.
The absolute earliest I see Deon going is 3rd round. More than likely he's a 4th/5th rounder I think.

Really rooting for him, he's a great kid and a very talented player. Where ever he ends up they will be getting a true talent.

Allen Hurns and Sam Shields had a lot of that "lmao" too. Because we haven't been winning, our guys have been going under the radar. Doritos hasn't helped anybody's draft stock in our defenses.

Advertisement
Back