Deon Bush playing?

Advertisement
I had my hernia surgery while in college. The doc put a gortex mesh in with a few screws and said I was good to go. He also said that I would be able to be as active as I wanted as long as I could deal with the pain because the surgery was good to go and the hernia would not happen again. It was painful but the recovery didn't take very long. I also wasn't tackling dudes and possibly taking some shoulders/knees/whatever to the stomach tho.

I hope he is able and willing to play.

Al Golden said Deon Bush was doing even better today and it came off like Bush was gon be ready to play

I had my hernia surgery while in college. The doc put a gortex mesh in with a few screws and said I was good to go. He also said that I would be able to be as active as I wanted as long as I could deal with the pain because the surgery was good to go and the hernia would not happen again. It was painful but the recovery didn't take very long. I also wasn't tackling dudes and possibly taking some shoulders/knees/whatever to the stomach tho.

I hope he is able and willing to play.

Your hernia sounds like a fat man's hernia where there's a fascial defect and fat herniates through the opening. A sports hernia isn't a hernia at all. It's a muscle tear of the adductors or rectus muscle off the pubic symphysis and supposedly very painful. They repair them typically by tacking down the tendons back onto the pubic symphysis or pelvic brim.... It's essentially more like an Achilles tendon repair than a hernia.

Golden is better served keeping the bums on the bench, Rogers and Hightower, and going with his athletes and physical players.

WE NEED THE GAMERS IN THE GAME. TO HECK WITH THE DEPTH CHART!

Advertisement
Easy on Rogers. He is a different player second half of last year and first game this year. Not saying he is better than Bush but he certainly is not a bum.

Golden is better served keeping the bums on the bench, Rogers and Hightower, and going with his athletes and physical players.

WE NEED THE GAMERS IN THE GAME. TO HECK WITH THE DEPTH CHART!

Ok so you do understand that since Miami only has 5 scholarship safeties on the team that KC and Highsmith have to play?

Also KC Rodgers is one of the 2 best safeties on the team so i think that would be a major reason why he should play as well.

As long as KC is near the box he does really well in slot and coming down. No bueno on deep hash...

Not his cup of tea

Wouldn't love to see Artie get some time at safety if Deon is struggling with his injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back