Deon Bush playing?

SRS, who the **** is that in ur avatar? Jesus. Anyway, back on subject, I think Bush gets burn but Rodgers get most of the PT unless he just totally stinks out there. And that is not out of the realm of possibility either. Lets hold our breath on this one.

Advertisement
If he's healed, which I'm sure he is, it's just a matter of whether or not he's willing to play through the pain.

BUSH STILL FEELING DISCOMFORT IN GROIN- As per the miami herald

Sophomore safety Deon Bush started six games for Miami last season as a true freshman. We still aren't sure if and when he'll start another.

Bush, who had sports hernia surgery this summer, told me he still feels discomfort and hasn't been completely cleared yet to play in a game even though he's wearing a green "full-go" jersey and practicing.
"I'm getting there. I'm working each day to improve, working with the trainer. The trainer is doing a great job," Bush said.

When will you be ready?

"When I'm able to go out there and perform at a good level," he said. "I don't want to go out there in the game if I'm not 100 percent healthy."

Do you expect to be back this season? Could you redshirt?

"That's not part of the plan," Bush said. "I definitely should [be back]."

How old is this article? I ask because it says that he has not been completely cleared to play in a game, yet he was on the sideline and In full uniform during the FAU game. Just seems strange that Bush would be in full dress uniform and not In street clothes if he stood no chance of ever getting into the game.

Last edited:

Sophomore safety Deon Bush started six games for Miami last season as a true freshman. We still aren't sure if and when he'll start another.

Bush, who had sports hernia surgery this summer, told me he still feels discomfort and hasn't been completely cleared yet to play in a game even though he's wearing a green "full-go" jersey and practicing.
"I'm getting there. I'm working each day to improve, working with the trainer. The trainer is doing a great job," Bush said.

When will you be ready?

"When I'm able to go out there and perform at a good level," he said. "I don't want to go out there in the game if I'm not 100 percent healthy."

How old is this article? I ask because it says that he has not been completely cleared to play in a game, yet he was on the sideline and In full uniform during the FAU game. Just seems strange that Bush would be in full dress uniform and not In street clothes if he had no chance of ever getting in the game.

Exactly. He's medically cleared, or he wouldn't have been full go before the fau game and wouldn't have been dressed out for fau. Like I said, it's just a matter of him being willing to fight through the pain.

When will you be ready?

How old is this article? I ask because it says that he has not been completely cleared to play in a game, yet he was on the sideline and In full uniform during the FAU game. Just seems strange that Bush would be in full dress uniform and not In street clothes if he had no chance of ever getting in the game.

Exactly. He's medically cleared, or he wouldn't have been full go before the fau game and wouldn't have been dressed out for fau. Like I said, it's just a matter of him being willing to fight through the pain.

This article was posted today. In regards to the pain, dude,, that **** must be uncomfortable *** ****. U dont mess with your huevos man.. I doubt Bush doesnt want to play with pain bra,, trust me, he must feel something is not right!!!

Advertisement

When will you be ready?

This article was posted today. In regards to the pain, dude,, that **** must be uncomfortable *** ****. U dont mess with your huevos man.. I doubt Bush doesnt want to play with pain bra,, trust me, he must feel something is not right!!!

I'm sure it is uncomfortable. No doubt. But if the doctors cleared him (and they did), then it's only about his ability to deal with the pain. Some guys deal with pain better than others.

**** i didn't think it'd take him this long to get well, hope he's ready to go and make an impact sat.

I've been asking and never received a answer but when did he have the actual surgery??? Once that question is answered I can gauge when he might be back I had the same exact surgery in HS and that **** sucked and recovery was worse.

Bush is medically cleared to play. I think a lot of it will be the comfort level that he feels with his injury/surgery leading up to game time.

You suck that **** up for this game and then rest for the next 2 weeks if you need it. This is a huge test and we need him on the field. If the doc cleared and it's pain hopefully he can play through it.

Advertisement
I've been asking and never received a answer but when did he have the actual surgery??? Once that question is answered I can gauge when he might be back I had the same exact surgery in HS and that **** sucked and recovery was worse.

He had it sometime in june

Advertisement
deon bush ‏@deonbushlive2 52m
Ronnie Lott cut off the top of his finger to play in a game

FWIW

It's funny he mentioned Ronnie Lott because that's exactly who I was going to mention when I was making the point that him playing or not will be all about his ability to tolerate discomfort.

Bush need to be in there. Our safeties will have to tackle a few times. UF is gonna try to pound the ball at us and we need to return pounding.

Advertisement
Anyone who saw how he tried to go back in FSU game and they wouldn't let him would know he is willing to play in pain.

Advertisement
Back