Denzel lighting up Gus in Spring game

Great. Celebrate a big hit on an 8 yard gain.

Why the **** is our MLB 8 yards downfield on a run play?

I hate thismfukking defense

Therein is the problem. Even if our guys make a great play it is way downfield instead of in the backfield.

Advertisement

Therein is the problem. Even if our guys make a great play it is way downfield instead of in the backfield.

Are you two serious?

It was 3rd and long. We ran a draw. It forced a 4th down and a (hypothetical) punt.

Are you two serious?

It was 3rd and long. We ran a draw. It forced a 4th down and a (hypothetical) punt.

you are correct, but since this happened so much last season everyone is a little on the edge these days about our D.

question though... why no run by Joe / Duke?

question though... why no run by Joe / Duke?

Seems like they're not ready yet. I didn't think they looked fluid in warm-ups. They also haven't participated in any contact drills so far. They usually won't let someone go full on "game day" if they haven't had some contact during the week (speaking generally).

Advertisement
I hope DP gets drafted by the seahawks or 49ers. He would be a beast in those systems. Even Pittsburgh or Carolina would be good

Are you two serious?

Sadly, yes they are.

Best form tackler in college football.

FIFY.

Advertisement

144.gif

Are you two serious?

I was actually surprised we played that so well. Draws and screens normally bust our ***.

When I saw it was a draw I was like " well, here comes a big run".

I took that as a positive.

Advertisement

Are you two serious?

I was actually surprised we played that so well. Draws and screens normally bust our ***.

When I saw it was a draw I was like " well, here comes a big run".

I took that as a positive.

Even were covering the RB out of the backfield! Almost couldn't believe it.

Advertisement
We really are lucky this monster came back. Mostly because of his field presence and leadership on and off the field, his BOOM stick is ******* unreal, Pres can truck ******* with the best of em. Equally importantly, if there's one guy I want Grace, Juwon Young and our other young LBs learning from it's this guy right here. True cane, true beast.

Will never forget his hit against Georgia Tech (think it was those scrubs right?) where he picked that guy up like a rag doll and pounded him into the ground haha. Unreal form.

Great play, nice 3rd down stop, but would love to seen Coley dial up a RB screen. Or a quick slant on some 3rd downs. Just so i could have some real proof. The defense can end a drive.

Advertisement
Back